19: So yeah...

"So, anyone in particular you want to go out with yet?" Lani asked.

 I shook my head. "I don't think so."

 I called Lani again. She was pretty much the only one I relied on right now. If I told Maddie or Jaqi, there would probably be some problems considering the fact that a) Maddie liked Jerome but Jerome liked me and b) Eddie was probably in the process of breaking up with ZombiUnicorn and probably had an interest in me. The only thing was that it would make Jaqi very happy to finally get her cousin out of here and if I went out with Mitch, Lani would reward me everyday to finally kick her brother out of the house.

 In the meantime, I was also stuck with the ones my friends didn't know.

 Like Adam. And Jason. And pretty much all the guys I already met.

 How much more did I need to meet?

 "How about this," Lani said. "We're going to make a game plan. Who is the first YouTuber you met?"

 "Adam," I said.

 Lani got a pen and a paper. "Ok. who else?"

 "Jason."

 "Next..."

 "Um...I think it was...." She began to write down all the YouTubers I met.

 "Ok, so here's the plan," Lani said. "How about you go out with every YouTuber you met and had a sort of interest in you. That way, it'll knock off whoever you don't like and we can then add up whoever you do like. After that, we'll go to round two and we can knock off whoever you don't like again and that'll solve everything."

 I whined.

 "Hey, are you ok?"

 "I'm fine. I'm just so frustrated. Why did it have to be me?"

 "Look, just do as what the list follows. That way, you can cross off whoever you don't want to be with. Ok?"

 "Ok."

 "Now, call Adam."

 "What?"

 "Call Adam."

 "Now?"

 "Do you want the YouTubers to stop coming to you?"

 "Yeah...I think...."

 "Then, call Adam."

 I sighed. "Fine." I dialed Adam's number. It rang a little.

 "Hello?" Adam's voice was clear. "Hi, Adam," I squealed. "How are you doing? It's me, Sel. You know. The one you almost hit."

 "Oh, hi, Sel. How are you doing? It's been a while since we last met. Are you ok? I didn't hit any broken bones yet right? I know that you said it was fine and all but I just want to make sure..."

 "Yeah, I'm ok. So, about that yogurt...thing..."

 "Oh, are you up for it? I'm just trying to finish editing one of my videos right now. Do you want to go out tomorrow? I'm free."

 I nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. I'll go. Yogurtland, right?"

 "Oh my, Yogurtland is the best! Much better that Pinkberry! How did you know I like Yogurtland?"

 "I like Yogurtland too...."

 "Hey, we both have something in common! Um, do you want to meet by the one on Northwest Avenue?"

 "Sure," I said. "I'm right close to there."

 "Ok. It was nice talking to you. Gotta go. Mom's bugging me on the other line. See ya!"

 "See ya!" I hung up the phone.

 "Well?" Lani said. "Was it that bad?"

 I shook my head, smiling a little. "No, it wasn't."