14: Mr. Thinks He's Good Looking

I huffed in a sigh of defeat. "Ok, you win."

 "Told you I would win!" Randy said to me, laying out his cards.

 Randy Johnson, one of my biggest crushes, had saw me walking towards the store and told me AGAIN that he and his guys were really sorry for throwing the football at me.

 I said that it was totally fine and I was all better now. Randy smirked and then said that there was no way I could beat him at a card game at Yorsville Park.

 I said bring it because I knew card games ever since this one kid in my elementary school brought them over and everyone played it.

 In the end, I ended up sucking though.

 "Hey, cheer up, you'll get 21 right," Randy said. "How's Lana?"

 "She's good," I said. Well, of course, if he's interested in Lana, then he's interested in her. I didn't care. I mean, I had a ton of guys on me right now but if Randy were to tell me he loved me and wished I would go out with him, I wouldn't mind. It was way better than having all these guys trying to come at you (if you know what I mean).

 "Jordan says he still feels sorry about the football thing," Randy said.

 "Oh, he does?" I said. "Because he's not the one who threw the football right?"

 Randy shook his head. "Nope, it was me. I meant to throw it at Bryan but Bryan missed and I guess Jordan saw it all happening. He feels that he should of warned me or something."

 "Tell him not to take it on himself," I said.

 "Well..." Randy said.

 I frowned. "What?"

 "I was wondering...um...maybe you, me, Lani and some of the guys could hangout together?"

 I nodded. "That sounds great."

 Randy smiled. "Really, you think so?"

 "Yeah, it's just that...well..."

 I sighed. "What is it now?"

 "You see, Jordan sort of wants to take you out. I keep telling him that he shouldn't. I mean, I don't know if you're into him or not, you know? He insisted it wasn't anything like that. He just felt that he had to take you out so he can make it up for the football thing."

 I scratched my nails deep into the wooden table. Here I go again, being really peeved. WHEN WAS IT GOING TO STOP?

 "Um, you ok?" Randy asked.

 I nodded. "I'm fine."

 Randy patted my back. "Hey, relax. I tried telling him but he wouldn't budge. Just give him a chance. If he bothers you again or something, let me know. I'll show him a few pointers."

 I gasped. "You would?"

 Randy nodded. "Yeah."

 OMG! Randy Johnson just told me that he would take care of Jordan if he ever caused me trouble. THAT's like so COOL! WAIT! Jordan is CaptainSparklez! And if Randy Johnson would take care of Jordan than Randy is taking care of...CAPTAINSPARKELZ! My favorite YouTuber! AWW, SH*T. 2 guys, one battle. What was going on with the world?

 I growled.

 Randy frowned. "Are you really ok?"

 "I'm fine," I snapped. "I just have a lot going on right now."

 Randy shrugged. "Ok."

 A car honked. "That's my ride."

 "Where are you going?" I asked him.

 "Out with a couple of buddies. There's like a free gaming convention right now," he said.

 I turned my head. The car was red and it had nice rim wheels. The guy in the car had black glasses with a black T-shirt. He was smiling.

 "Yo, Ryan, ready for that convention?" Randy asked, getting in the car.

 Ryan held his hand up. "Sweet. High five."

 I came up to the car. "Excuse, but do I know you?"

 Ryan pulled his glasses down. "Just your average good-looking guy." He had clear ice blue eyes.

 Randy laughed. "Gets them every time," he said and high fived Ryan again. "In case you're wondering Sel, yes, Ryan is my friend. Also known as xrpmx13. Or Morgan Freeman."

 I gaped. "Even you know a YouTuber?"

 "Is the world smaller enough?" Randy asked. Ryan smiled and held out the piece out fingers at me. "Don't worry about Jordan, I'm sure Randy will take him."

 Randy laughed. "Yep, I've got two YouTubers I know. Well, Jordan's more from my friends' friend side. And I've known Ryan for a long time."

 Ryan waved. "I'll be seeing you at Minecon soon. Hopefully, you probably got tickets. If not, I can sign you up."

 He started pulling out the car.

 "Um, Mitch got me some," I said.

 "Mitch?"

 "Bajan Canadian?"

 Ryan pulled his glasses down farther. "Huh?"

 "Mitch got me some tickets for Lana and me."

 "MITCH? How do you know him?"

 "He's Lana's brother."

 In that instance, Ryan muttered (though it was more boomed) a curse word and the car took off. Randy waved at me and yelled, "See ya, Sel."

 It was never going to end, was it?