2: Take A Look In the Book

Ok, so way to go Sky on impressing a girl you might end up with...or not....

HAHA. Lol.

 Jking!

On with the story!

****

 I jammed a little bit to the music and saw that I was in front of Barnes & Noble. I went right in.

 I saw people reading with books. I headed over to the music section. I knew that one of my favorite artist was coming out with a new CD and I wanted to see if it was any good.

 After a while of searching, I decided to go up and see if there was any good books to read. I'm so into fantasy-romance novels. I don't know why. I mean, I don't really want a boyfriend and all but I guess I'm just so into the whole will-she-ever-go-out-with-him? Oh, and the book needs some action too. And if it's boring, well....I sell it.

 I began to pick up a book and read the back. I then opened it. A guy in an orange shirt brushed past me. "Excuse me," he said. I moved a bit. "Sorry."

 The guy then turned to me and smiled. I quickly ducked my head in the book, pretending to read. When I looked up, the guy was gone. Phew.

 I returned the book to its shelf and began to head for a new section.

 "Um, can you do me a favor?"

 I turned to my left. It was the guy in the orange shirt.

 "Um, sure," I said. "What do you want?"

 "Can you help me with a book?"

 "Um, ok. What book?"

 "It's over here."

 "Shouldn't you get someone to help you with it?"

 "I need help whether or not if it's a good book for me to read."

 "Ok."

 I followed the guy to a shelf. He picked out the book. "It's this one."

 It was a book with a girl holding a rose and smiling.

 "You want this book?" I asked.

 "Can you just check if it's good?" the guy asked.

 I read the back. "Um, it's ok but are you into these books? Sorry if I asked."

 "Can you open it?"

 "Why?"

 "I think there's something in there. When I picked it up, I thought I saw a paper stuck in there."

 "It's probably just a sticker or something," I said, opening up the book. It was a paper.

 I took it out. "It's probably a receipt or just a bookmarker."

 I unfolded the paper and the paper had something written on it: Will you go out with me?

 I gasped and looked at the guy. The guy smiled.

 It hit me then. This guy had mouse brown hair that kind of looked messy like a Justin Bieber style but it was swept back with a gray beanie. His eyes were also a very light brown.

 I knew this kid: Minecraftuniverse. Or Jason.

 "So you want to go out with me?" I asked.

 "Um, yeah," Jason said. "Can you?"

 "Um, ok," I said.

 "When are you available?" Jason asked.

 "Um, I'm not sure," I said. "I sort of have a date already too. Well, it's not really a date. It's just a guy who almost ran over me and he wants to take me out for yogurt for that."

 "Aww," Jason said. "Who?"

 "Um....Sky."

 "Are you for real? He almost hit?!"

 "Yeah."

 "Are you hurt?"

 "No, I'm good."

 "Ok, well, least you're going out as friends and he does do that to people when he feels guilty over something he think was his fault. So, would you like to have dinner with me?"

 "How about something small? Like a walk to the mall?"

 "Sure," Jason said. "Then we can have lunch. Or dinner."

 I smiled. "Ok, here's my number." I gave him my number.

 "Sweet," Jason said. "Thank you. I'm sorry if I'm...taking this...a little too far. I just really like you and want to get to know you."

 "It's ok," I said. "It happens. Maybe we should hangout as friends first then see if we're ready to go out. As a couple."

 "Ok," Jason said. "I'm cool with that."

 My phone beeped. I flipped it open. "Oh, I have to go get ready for a party. I'm so sorry! Text me though!"

 "I will," Jason said. "And make Sky pay!"

 "I will," I said, laughing as I raced down to the doors and zoomed out of there.