20: The Yogurt Diaster

I met Adam by Yogurtland as he said he would be right by the door.

 "Sel!" he cried in happiness. He rushed over to me and hugged me, which was odd because why was he so happy to see me?

 "Adam," I said, a little surprised. "Why are you hugging me?"

 "Because I'm so happy to see you," Adam said. "I mean, I know I'm still kind of not over the fact that I almost ran over you. Not to mention the fact that I can't stop saying sorry but...I hope we can forget about that and remain friends."

 I smiled. "Of course, Adam. We'll be friends!"

 "Oh, yippeee!" Adam cheered. "Oh, how rude of me! Want to go inside?"

 "Sure," I said. I went inside with him.

 There were a variety of flavors to pick. I picked out strawberry. I saw Adam struggling with which one to choose from and he picked a bunch of flavors (strawberry, mango, chocolate dutch, watermelon...yeah, don't ask).

 We then went to the toppings and I was obsessed with cookie dough so I poured a lot of that on mine and went for a little bit more healthier options like banana and strawberries (with a little bit of a brownie and a chocolate chips of course!)

 Again, Adam went overload with the toppings and I saw an interesting mix of kiwis, sprinkles, vanilla waffers, Recess pieces, watermelon and some type of dressing all over the yogurt.

 We went up to the counter. I was about to pull out my wallet to pay for it but Adam waved his hand and took his out instead.

 After we paid, we went to sit down and eat.

 "So, how's the YouTube thing going," I said, not trying to look at Adam gorging down on the yogurt, his mouth covered in chocolate and yogurt.

 "Whaaatt? Oh sorry," Adam said, wiping his mouth with his napkin and he swallowed his food. "It's going good. Still trying to show to Taylor that I can get at least 4 million views in one day...which isn't working but I will get there!"

 I laughed. "So, any news on Team Crafted?"

 "I kind of....ditched that. With Ty."

 "Why?"

 "I don't know. I mean, the idea was cool and all but I think when I really got into it....I just saw that it really ruined our friendships. We were more business and trying to be all like, oh, say this, no you can't do this. I mean, we all have our differences but we still remain friends. I rather have us be friends and not do that whole thing again. It's better that way than arguing."

 I nodded. "True. That's really sweet of you, Adam."

 Adam smiled. "You think? Oh my goodness! I thought I was going to get crapped on for that. I know I already got some for kicking out Seto but when I'm trying to express what I really feel about Team Crafted now...oh, I feel all good! Thank you, Sel!"

 "You're welcome!" I said, laughing. "Just be yourself Sky. Let them know that you just want to be friends still, not business partners no more."

 "Do you have your own channel yet?" Adam asked. "Um, no," I said. "I mean, I tried with Lani but it didn't work out. We stole some of his equipment for it."

 "That must of been really funny," Adam said, laughing. "I can picture Mitch's face when he goes into the room and sees you with all of his equipment. He's gonna have a cow!"

 "Yep," I said, giggling.

 "So, Sel, how about we do a video together?"

 "Pardon?"