13: Well Done, Really

"Wait, how do you  play this again?' I asked Lani.

 "I don't know, Mitch said you move like this and then you press this to hit," she said. We were scrambling around with Mitch's computer, trying to find out how to work the Minecraft game.

 Lani told me that it'll be funny if we made our own account and then totally jump randomly into one of his videos. He'll be so embarrassed the crap out of.

 "And then we'll put it on our YouTube channel," I said.

 Lani giggled. "Ok, so it's hit with this and place with that..."

 After a while of trying to figure the controls out, we decided to head to other servers.

 "Hey, let's go over here," I said, pointing to a place on the server. We were in some guy's server and I have no idea how much time people have with themselves to make such big buildings.

 "It have to be hours to make all this stuff," Lani said. "Hey, look at this guy."

 We went up to a guy placing a lot of TNT on a guy's house.

 "That's not nice," Lani said. "What should we do?" I asked.

 "Hit him," Lani said, making the game character hit the guy. The guy turned around.

 "Oops."

 "Run, run, run!" I said, quickly tapping the arrow keys.

 "I'm trying!" Lani said.

 The guy ran toward us.

 "Should I say something in the chat thingy?" Lani asked.

 "Yeah, like, 'That is totally like not nice of you,'" I said.

 We turned around and I typed into the chat thing.

 "There, what do you think of that," Lani said.

 The guy typed back. "I'm just playing around."

 I typed back saying that it was wrong of him though to do that. Others wouldn't do that to him. Why should he do it to others?

 The guy typed back. Why, why should I follow your advice?

 "Ok, let me hit him again," Lani said.

 "No," I said. "Ok, you know what? Let's just leave him alone. Let him be the loser all he wants."

 I turned the game character around but then Lani turned it around again and hit the guy.

 "Take that!" Lani said.

 The guy didn't say anything. Instead, he placed a TNT in front of us and ignited it off. "Trololo."

 "Shit! Run!" Lani said. Before we could do anything, the TNT exploded and we died.

 "Aww, come on!" Lani said.

 "Wait, Lani, did you see that guy's name?" I asked.

 "I don't know," Lani said. "I think it was with a B. B...something."

 "Well, at least we know how to work this thing a bit. I'm trying to remember what he's wearing too....."

 "Hey, do you want to grab a smoothie?"

 "Sure."

****

 "Were you using Mitch's skin?" I asked her. "I don't know," Lani said. "I mean, I could be using some random skin for all I care. I mean, we did make a new account. OH SNAP! What if Mitch founded out I was using his computer? Wahh!"

 Lani almost fell out of her chair. We were at a place called Jen's. It was one of those diners, only this looked more family friendly and homemade. We ordered banana shakes.

 "Are you ok?" I asked.

 "I'm fine," Lani said, picking herself up. "I'm just scared. If Mitch finds out, he really kill me."

 "Well, let's just hopes he doesn't," I said.

 We got out of the restaurant and started walking.

 "Hey," Lani said. "I think that guy we saw on Minecraft was wearing shades."

 "Hmm, Sky?" I asked.

 "No, at bit different."

 "Well, I do know there's others like Ssundee but that's the only other guy I can figure out right now."

 "Hey, do you think that..."

 "Sup, girls?"

 We both turned and a guy with floppy dark brown hair grinned at us. He was wearing a black shirt with khakis and shades. He also had little bit of hairs around his mouth. It was really unknown if he was growing a beard or not.

 "Umm, who are you?" Lani asked.

 The guy shrugged. "I just wanted to say sup."

 "Umm," I said. "Sup?"

 "Or zdravei," the guy said.

 "Zrdravei?"

 "It's hello in Bulgaria."

 "I think I know you," Lani said. "It's in my brain, it's...wait...I think I know..."

 "Call me Martin," the guy said.

 "Nice to meet you," I said. "What brings you to us?"

 "Well, I know for a fact that Lani's is Mitch's sister," Martin said. "I thought he and the other guys were going to go on my new parkour map but never of them showed up. And then while I was on another server, this freaking guy hits me. I was totally going to explode this one guy's place but he stopped me. Oh well, my trolling never stops though. So I decided to look for his sister to see what he was up to."

 Oh crap. I do know him now.

 "Aww, that's too bad," I said.

 Martin shrugged. "What can you do?" he said.

 "It's on the tip of my tongue," Lani said. "I know you...it's just..."

 "Any of you girls going to Minecon?" Martin asked.

 "Yeah," I said. "Mitch got tickets for us."

 "Maybe I can give you a ride over there," Martin said.

 "Umm, I think Lani's better driving me."

 Martin smiled. "Whatever you say, chica. I mean, if Mitch is ever giving you a hard time, you can call me, you know. I'm not like that with girls. Especially pretty ones."

 I gapped. Was he flirting with me?

 "I think I almost got your name...it's for something," Lani said, still trying to recognize him.

 Martin winked at me. "Give me a call if any of you girls want to hang out." He then waved. "Chao, krasiva."

 I still had my mouth gapped as he walked away.

 "Oh, I got it now!" Lani said. "He's another YouTuber. He knows Sky. And yes his name is Martin."

 "Or Bodil40," I said.

****

 Yay! We've got Bodil40!