19: Don't Scream That Loud Please

I went onto Omgele. As ususal. Lani says I have an addiction on it. Maybe it was because after seeing some YouTubers on it, it would prove me a chance that maybe one day I could meet them online.

 Of course, I would later on snort. How in the world would I meet a YouTuber?

 Not to mention the fact that it was hard to see them physically.

 Then again, now, I have been proven wrong. And they were after me. Yep. They were clashing over who got me first.

 Which is you know, all cool but at the same time totally wrong because you don't want any blood shed or gore throughout all the town.

 I typed in one YouTuber that wouldn't possibly be on here.

 Markiplier. He was probably doing other videos now.

 As the computer loaded, I texted Lani.

 So, did Mitch ever found out we were using his equipment?

 Dude, get this! So like, I told him and he went totally crazy-in-my-face yelling. However, when it came to YOU, he was all like, well, I don't mind if Selinea uses it but make sure she knows what she's doing. That little jerk!

 Be nice, he's your brother.

 Do you want to take him away?

 I wish.

 Please. Take him. He's being a total stick in my thigh.

 Um, what about Sky? I mean, Adam? Hello, remember the conversation we had?

 Whatever. Forget that. Please take Mitch away from me please!

 The computer beeped.

 Gotta go.

 I returned to the screen and screamed. "MARKIPLIER!"

 "Hi," Markiplier said. "Ow. My ears."

 I immediately began to freak out. "Oh my, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. Can you still hear me?"

 Markiplier nodded. "Yep, I can. For a second, I thought you were about to blast out my eardrums. I need them still, you know."

 "Sorry," I said. "I mean, I just can't believe...it's you. A YouTuber. On Omgele. I mean, I never met you but I seen your videos."

 "It happens," Markiplier said, waving his hand away. He had on a black shirt with black hair. He was wearing his glasses behind his big brown eyes.

 "Excuse me for a moment," Markiplier said. "I don't know why but I decided to play a game while at the same time talk to a person on Omgele. Wait, for a sec...ok, go on, say something."

 "So, Mark, how was your day?"

 "Good," Mark said, totally concentrated on his computer. "Hey, it's working. I'm actually playing and talking at the same time. So, what's your name?"

 "Call me Seli. Or Sel."

 "So, Sel, I'm guessing you're a fan of mine," Mark said, moving his mouse around.

 "Yep," I said. "I've watched some of your videos. You do scream a lot when you...."

 At that moment, Mark screamed his head off. I jumped and turned the volume down on my computer.

 "Are you ok?" I asked.

 Mark kept screaming. He then hyperventilated and then took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about that, Sel. I'm playing...um...Amnesia. Gosh, this game gives me the willies every time I play it!"

 "And I thought you were bad with others..." I muttered.

 "Ok, let me try again," Mark said. "I'll try not to scream loud. Did I hurt your eardrums?"

 "No, I'm fine."

 "Ok, so did you know that I once actually screamed so loud that I....I...OH MY GOSH! NO! AGHK! GET AWAY FROM ME! AHHAHA!"

 "Mark, stop! You're freaking me out!" I yelped.

 "Sorry," Mark said. "You know what? I'm just going to turn this off now. I mean, the next time I'm going to do is probably poop my pants and that'll be embarrassing. Um, what do you think of my videos?"

 "Awesome," I said, giving him a thumbs up. "You should do more."

 "Thanks," Mark said. "I'll try not to scream in any of them either. Um, so, do you like have a phone number? Maybe we can hang out some time?"

 "And we'll do a scream off!" I said. "Or see who can't scream the most!"

 "Deal!" Mark shouted. We exchanged numbers.

 "Well, I gotta go," Mark said. "See ya, Sel."

 He turned off his computer. My heart leaped with joy. Mark was one of my favorite YouTubers who was a pretty funny guy....and the best professional screamer I met.