Part 3

After I got out the office it was still the same period so I just went in the music room just to go in there. It was perfect in here. There was a band part and through a door there was a orchestra room and in the other it was sound proof and there was a Grand piaano That was perfectly black. I put all my stuff down and went right in there. I ran my fingers across it then played a couple notes and smiled. I loved piano's they were so peaceful. I played a rythme from my childhood, one my sister used to play even though she kept forgetting which key was which. I smiled as I played it. After a second I got lost in the melody like I always did. Until....

"Pretty." I got startled and turned around and saw Lucas looking down at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. " But if your going to play your not supposed to have the door open." He says and I look at him and he shut the door and I looked around. Dammit. This room is sound proof. I looked at him and dreaded the smirk on his face already. He popped off the wall and walked over to me and sat next to me. He looked at me biting his lip then looked at the keys on the keyboard. He played some of them and smiled. 

"My mom used to love playing the piano." He says pushing a familiar pattern of keys. His smile was so perfect, it showed his perfect teeth and the curve of his lips. Mesmerizing. Focus Samira Focus on the music. 

"Why did she stop?" I asked presuming she stopped. His smile wavered and he took his hand off the piano like it shocked him. 

"Later." He says straightening up leaning down and pulling papers out his bag. "Do you wanna see the lyrics?" He asked and I took it and read threw them. This song was actually really sad. It was about a man who tried his best to win a women heart but she wasn't going for it. How she kept getting her heart broken by fuckboys and how even though he sees she doesn't want him , everytime she comes running he is always there. I smiled at the Lyrics they were catchy and nice. 

" This is Dope." I tell him and he smiles.

"Clean right?" He takes the lyrics back and I roll my eyes.

"Your conceited." I tell him thinking of a beat in my head. Running my fingers over the keyboard. He smirks watching me. "What you know about that anyway?" I asked looking at him and he sighs stretching his legs out. 

"Nothing." He says looking at me then smirking. " Cause I don't love these hoes, ever heard the saying 'slide in, slide out'" I frowned at him and then realized what he meant. All he does is have sex with girls. 

"So you never loved anyone?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't see why I would have to." He says and I shake my head. 

"So your a Fuckboy?" I ask and he smirks looking at me.

"You could say that." I roll my eyes. 

"So where's this song coming from? Out your ass?" I ask and he laughs which makes me laugh a little.

" Nah, my brother." He says and I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head. "Some girl he's 'in love with' don't love him back or something." He says sitting up and leaning toward the piano. "I don't really beilieve in all that love stuff." He says and I frown.

"How can you not believe in love?" I ask and he shruggs.

"I've fucked-"

"Had sex with." I corrected him and he rolls his eyes.

"I've 'had sex with' a lot of people, I never fell in love with any of them." He says and I frown. He really is a fuckboy.

"I don't think you can just have sex with random people and fall in love." 

"You don't think?" He asked smirking. "Wanna try and see?" When I seen he was trying not to laugh I laughed and playfully pushed him.

"I think I'm good Lucas." I tell him and he chuckles and looks at me some type of way so I look at him. "What?" i asked and he bit his lip.