Part 31

I started sifting through outfits to wear tonight at Lucas's Thanksgiving and I couldn't decide. Should I go casual, should I go formal maybe a little dressy maybee more. I DO NOT KNOW. I had all my clothes in my hand and I fell on my bed with all my clothes over me and I stared at the ceiling and came to a decision. 

Bae😏😝💦

Hey Lucas i have a question...

Yeah Yeah Wassup?

WHAT TF AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR IM DIEING OVER HERE!!😭🙏🏾

Just wear like a simple dress😂😂 it's not that serious you act like you haven't met my mom yet🙄😂

IK IK 😫😂 But I haven't met everyone else!😱😞 Im going to die😲

You will not die 🙄😂 You will be fine. They all judge people like me. So I know they will love you ❤️🙌🏾

I'm glad to hear that now all I have to do is just try not to throw up on one of them and I'll be great😂😷 

Annnnddddd your gross 😂😂😂

I'm about to get in the shower see you in like 2 hours 🚿

Okay and hey I gotta show you something when you get here...

Okay.

I smiled at my phone and sat it down and running to go get in the shower. After I got out I decided on a dress and but my hair in a bun at the top with the rest of my curls out in the back and put on a black dress with gold bracelets and a gold chain necklace.

 After I got out I decided on a dress and but my hair in a bun at the top with the rest of my curls out in the back and put on a black dress with gold bracelets and a gold chain necklace

I'm really glad it has pockets and I don't know why. I sighed as Hunter walked in with a burgundy dress like mine but it had long sleeves. I smiled at her. 

"We're cute." She says and I nod think about Zamaea. It would have been fun to bring her. I wonder if she has her own Thanksgiving. I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. 

"You thinking about that little girl again?" Hunter asked and I nod. 

"I can't do anything about it. I don't know where to point the cops in the direction. I don't know anything." I tell her and her hand goes on my shoulder. 

"I know you feel for her. Since the same thing happened t you with your real parents. But we'll find her Samira." She says and I nod and grab my purse then look at the drew and open it while unconsciously taking the gold chain off. I grabbed Lucas's necklace and put it on. I touched it softly and then turned to Hunter and she smiled. 

"Let's go."

******************************

I stared up at Lucas's Moms house and felt my insides twist.