The End

I woke up to the most annoying/ beautifulest thing in the world. 

"Mommmmmmmyyyyyyyy! Baby Lucas is hungry!" I open my eyes and see Zamaea holding Luey who was trying to eat her hair.  I looked at her then turned towards Lucas and he shook his head and turned the other way. 

"She said mommy." I smacked his head and he sat up looking at me holding his ear. I raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes and held his arms out. 

"Bring him to me." I smiled and watched Zamaea come in and get up on the bed. Lucas took Luey from her and put him in his lap with his knees propped up and Luey and Lucas both started smiling. 

"Heyy junior!" Lucas says and i smile and sit up grabbing zamaea and hugging her to my chest. it's been two years since we adopted her and i just love how our life was going. I wouldn't change it for the world. Me and Lucas's baby Lucas Jr. has been with us for about 7 months. I love both of them to death. Well, all of them. 

"Baby hand me the baby food out that draw?" I reached over to the draw and pulled out some banana and apple baby food with a spoon and gave it to him. He started feeding him and I just watched then looked at the time. 

"Damn Zamaea you gotta go to school." I say getting up and pulling out some sweat pants out the dresser and slipping them on brushing my hair back into a ponytail.

"Baby it's cold outside!" As soon as i turned around i felt my jacket on my head and sigh. 

"Thank you dickhead."

"Your welcome sexy." I chuckle and take the jacket off and put it on. When I walk outside and into the hall Zamaea was coming down the hall with her jacket on and some white pants. 

"I'm not going to get them dirty." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Of course not." I say and she smiles and so do I. "Race you to the door?" As soon as I say that she takes off down the hall. 

**********************************************************

"Baby?" I say as I come back in the house and all i get is silence in response. "Lucas?" I put my keys on the kitchen counter and look in the living room. They weren't in there. I went up to my room and looked in and they weren't in there either. 

"Baby?" I called out starting to get worried. I went over to the crib that was in our room for Luey and he wasn't in there. I went to the kids room and they weren't in there either. "Lucas?!" I call out and go back to the hallway and to the window that looks out on the beach. They weren't their either. I run to the babies play room and my breath catches and I put my hand on my chest. 

"Then the handsome amazing prince went to a ball with a beautiful princess. They had fun coloring their body with jewels. Then the princess wonders off and finds the greatest villain ever. His name was jackass. After that the prince found her with him and he got very angry. Then the princess took him to a beautiful sparkling pond. They want and they played in it doing dances splashing around and just having fun.  And at that moment thing prince knew he loved her and that she was different." I was smiling the whole time. The sight of him sitting in the window seat rocking our son to sleep. Our baby half sleepily looking at him. He looked out the window. 

"Looks like the Queen is home now." 

"So the story is about us my King." I say and Lucas looks at me. He smiles and puts the baby in the crib. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. 

"One of the best stories I know."He says kissing my lips and I can't do anything but smile and kiss him again. "I'll always love you Mrs. Coly."

"Ill never stop loving you. Mr. Coly." I say and he picked me up started kissing my neck. "Or should I say daddy." I whisper in his ear and he smirks on my neck as I run my fingers through his hair. 

"Either is fine with me." He whispers as he takes me out the room. Before were all the way out we both look at little Lucas and smile. I shut the door, thinking, how could life get any better than this?