Part 11

I jumped at him and made him fall back in the water. He grabbed my arms pulling me in with him. I looked at him through the water and he was looking at me and smiled showing his teeth. Oh my god he was so sexy. I quickly kicked at him gettin out of his grasp and swimming away. I swam to the other side before I felt him grab my foot. I almost laughed which probably would of killed me. I looked at him swimming on my back and he came up to me and I felt his hands under my arms and all the sudden we were out the water. I got lifted up into the air and I screamed a little only to where him and like two other people could hear. He picked me up like a parent would pick up a baby in the air. 

"You think your so tough with your little ass." He says and I cross my arms over my chest. 

"You can't call me little cause your tall as fuck so everyone is little to you." I say and he smiles. "Can you put me down?" I asked and he smirked. 

"Sure." He says and I regret it right after he bring me down a little bit getting ready to toss me.

"Lucas stop!" I shriek and get tossed into the air and then into the water. I felt all the water go into my nose then my ears and I waited till I got to the bottom then pushed myself back up and to the surface and outta the water. I sucked in a breath and looked at Lucas who was laughing. I acted upset and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. 

"Awh chill the fuck out." He says coming over to me and I turned away from him avoiding touching all the other people I forgot were here. I felt his hands grab my waist as he turned me around. I pouted still and he sighed. "I'm sorry. Better?" He asked and he said 'better' like he was talking to a baby and that made me laugh. He smiled.

"I'm taking that as a yes?" I smile and nod.

"Yes Lucas." I say and he smirks. 

"Lucas?!" I look behind him to see that Chantel girl and some other girl. He turned and looked at her and she moitioned for him to come to her. He looked at me then bit his lip. 

"Go Bestie." I say and he smirks. 

"You sure?" He asked and i nodded. "Okay be right back." I seen him look up at will and will nodded and I frowned. I dont know i guess thats bestfriend stuff. Hunter got in the water and went next to me. 

"Okay okay I see you'll." She says and I look at Lucas going over to Chantel and she smiles. I look at HUnter and raise my eyebrows. " Oh shut up." She rolls her eyes and I hop on a swan. She jumps on with me and I smiled and we layed on it and felt people push us in the pool. Somebody handed me what looked like a margarita and i took it sipped it. 

Awh this was good asf

"This is good as hell." I looked over the head and at Hunter and she had a purple drink. 

"I think that's xan juice.." I say and she looks at it.  She looks in it and smells it. 

"Jolly Ranchers? "She asked and was passing it to me. I took a sip off it and nod.