Part 24

I was sitting on the beach looking out at the waves waiting for something to happen. Just waiting for the sound of my phone to go of so I can get up and run and go to Lucas's house to see him. I couldn't wait to see him. I've been sitting here for about an hour with my feet in the water watching the sun rise. Time was purposely slow how annoying that was. It is 4 and i still haven't gotten any text or anything. And I'm really really really bored. I sigh and start to hear something. Like a piano playing. I got up and decided to go over to the house and inside to the piano room. There I saw Lucas. Sitting on the piano bench playing keys on the piano. A fast tempo beat. In the corner I seen Will dancing and laughing with charisma. Will started rapping about weed and gangs. I laughed and went over to Lucas when they stopped and were just laughing. He turned to look at me and I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Hey Princess." He says softly and kisses me. I never realized how much I missed his soft lips and his passionate kiss. I felt his arm go around my waist and his hand go to my chin. I let my fingers play in his hair and felt the soft curls. I pulled back and smiled. He kissed my forehead and i couldn't help but smile harder.

"Ewwww y'all ugly." Will says and I look at him with a glare as Charisma laughs and Lucas does to. He turns so that each leg is on either side of the bench and so do I. 

"Fuck you bitch." Lucas says and pulls me toward him so that my legs go over him and his arms wrap around me to keep me there. "Speaking of bitches where the fuck is Dilllyns ugly ass." I shake my head and lay my head against his chest. 

"On his way here." Charisma says and I frown at all of them. 

"How the hell y'all get in my house?" I ask looking up at Lucas and him and Will laugh.

"Cause i know where the extra key is." Lucas says and I roll my eyes and shake my head. 

"Aye let's go swimming it's nice and pretty outside yanno." I smiled at Will and couldn't be happier and couldn't think of anything better to do.

************************************

We was laying on the beach and looking at the sunset in our swimming suits. I was laying on Lucas with my back on his  stomach and he had his arms wrapped around me with his chin on my head. 

"You want to do something? I'm bored." I heard Will say and we both turned our faces to look at them. Him and charisma got up so fast. 

"Aye Lucas and lil mira yall coming?" Will asked and I was gonna say something but I heard lucas sigh in relaxation. 

"Nah yall go head we'll be here. Or maybe meet up with yall later." I smiled and looked back out at the water. 

"Alright bro." They left and we sat there in silence for a second then I couldn't help it. 

"Why didn't you wanna go with him?" I asked him and I felt his arm go around me from over my chest and his other arm moved my hair away from one side of my head and put it all to one side.  I felt his lips kiss my bare shoulder then go up my neck and my eyes instantly closed. I smiled softly and his lips lightly touched my ear. 

"Because after nearly dieing," He says softly into my ear like it was a secret and there were many poeple around. "The only thing I want to do is sit here with you. Only witchu." He kissed my neck again and my hand goes up to his arm and in his hair. "And this is a nice scene reminds me of the ferris wheel." He says and I smile and remember the first time we kissed. "Now I think maybe that was the day I really couldn't deny that I love you. But I still tried after that." He says and I frown. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked him and he sighed. 

"I don't know uh," He cleared his throat and I sat up and turned to look at him. I raised my eyebrow at him and he sighed. "I guess just the thought of love is...i dont know. Being how my brother was over his girl. All sad and shit and broken and wanting to be by her side and depending on her. Her leaving him cause of the gang." He looked at me and he was searching for something. Like an answer and I know the answer he wanted.

"Lucas I really don't like this gang stuff." I tell him and he sighs and rolls his head back and stands up. 

"Here we go." He says and pulls me up by my hands. "I can't leave the gang Samira." He says and I grab his hands and trace my thumbs across them and stare at his hands. 

"Just promise you wont get hurt other than that i'm good." I say and he brings my hands up with his and cups my face and looks in my eyes for a second then kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls back and kisses my forehead. 

"I promise." He says and I give a sad nod. He sticks out his pinky. "Pinky promise." He says and i smile and grab his finger with mine.

"Pinky promise." I say and he kisses his hand and I kiss mine. 

"Promise me you wont leave. Everybody usually leaves . So..." He squeezes my pinky and I stare at him. Right now I could see more of Lucas than I ever have.  The vulnerable Lucas, the broken Lucas. I've never seen this version of him. I never knew he felt that way. But boys usually cage up they're feelings. But I never thought-

"Say something im start to feel like a lil bitch." He says and I tighten my grip o his pinky like he did mine and I smile softly and comfortingly. 

"I promise." I say and and he smiles a little and I kiss my hand and so does he. Then with our pinkys still connected I kissed him and I felt all the love pour off him and onto me. I let his pinky go and wrapped my hands around him and his hands went straight to my butt. He grabbed it and squeezed and I yelped and he laughed. 

"Too fat for me not to." He says and I smirk and put my hands on his shoulders and drag them down his abs and his hands slid up my waist and pulled me all the way to him. He bit his lip and moved my hair out my face and kissed me. It was slow and passionate. And a little sexy. When we slowly departed i bit his lip a little. He smirked and shook his head. 

"Better calm down girl. Before you do something you gonna regret." He says and I smirk I take a step back and turn around and take a couple steps to the water and I turn my head to look at Lucas. He was looking at my butt then slowly traveled up to my face. I smirk again and start walking to the water again and lay on the shore with my feet towards the water on all the brown wet sand. The shore came up to my butt but not past that. He came over to me and sat on my back and I screamed and laughed and so did he. Then I felt his hands moving my butt around. It was acttualy like a booty message just a childish kid way. 

"Bounce bounce bounce. Boing boing boing." He was having waaaaaaaaaay to much fun.

"Lucas!" I laughed and he chuckled.

"You set your self up lil baby." I laughed and didn't mind it. I love the thought of him being here with me.