Part 17

WARNING: This chapter flips between Lucas's and Samiras P.O.V a lot!!

I woke up in the car and heard my name being called.

"Finally shit." He says and I look over at Lucas and yawn, stretching and looking around. We were in a parking lot and it wasn't to a zoo.

"Lucas?" I asked getting out the car and out at the old amusing park I always wanted to come to. I freaked all the way out and he just watched me. I smiled and ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"Thank you thank you!" I say and he laughs and hugs me back then pulls me off. It's a school day so nobodies here really. I bit my lip as he grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Knew I could surprise you.." He did a little cute smile and pulled me to him and draped his arm over my shoulder and I smiled. "Let's go." He says and I walk with him threw the parking lot. He pulls out tickets and we walk straight threw.

"I wanna get on the pink ride first! I heard it's really just and it goes really high... Wait! No we need to go to the brown one with the red ride! It's so hilly!" I was rambling about rides and as just looking around in awe.

Lucas

I watched Samira as she wondered in front of me looking around at all of the rides. I can't help but smile everytime she turns around and looks at me and gets excited about a ride she's pointing at in the distance. All I can do is watch I'm distracted. I don't know why she interest me so much. I mean yeah she's pretty... Shit she'd beyond pretty she's beautiful. Her personality is sexy and comforting as hell too. I don't know. Maybe I'm trippin. Then again I can't say that cause I keep thinking about the night at and after Chantels. When all I could think about was Samira. But that's really all I think about now a days. Maybe it's the booty.

"Lucas come over here! We should ride The Ranzetti first!" She smiles and grabs my hand and takes me with her.

"Whatever you wanna do Princess." I say and she glares at me but can't help but be happy at the same time. I went over to her and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She squealed and I laughed. This was gonna be fun.

samira

After we road half the rides and it started to get dark we stopped to get something to eat at a fry and burger place. After we got done eating Lucas thought it was a good idea to take a little kids balloon....it wasn't.

"Get back over here!" The mom yelled and Lucas grabbed my hand and we laughed and ran away from her. When we gotta outta sight we let the balloon go and watched it fly up and heard two little girls scream. Straight comedy.

"Now what?" I asked him and he turned and looked around.

" Now I'm going to win you a prize....at that place." I turned to see the bottle ball game that was really hard but the prize was a huge teddy bear. I wanted it bad.

"Lucas do you even-"

"Trust me, my cousin used to work here. Taught Me every trick in the book." We walked up to the game and the girl behind the counter was cute. Really pretty.