Part 20

"Whhhaaaaat?" Hunter looked at me like saying I kissed Lucas was a ancient cure for cancer. "Oh my GOD I knew you too liked each other!" She chuckled and she put her coffee cup down on the table and shook her head. I sighed laying back against the chair.

"I guess. It was sooo....diffrenet. Kissing Lucas yanno." I say and grab my orange juice and sigh and take another drink of it. All I could think about was kissing Lucas yesterday. I mean that's all I thought about and all I would want to think about. I want to do it again.

"Well have you talked to him since then?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No I don't think he really cares about it. He's one of those boys who just don't care about anything." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Dillon told me that Lucas talks about you all the time. About how you confuse him. Something like that I guess I don't know. I wonder what hes thinking." Yeah me too Hunter me too.

Lucas

I looked around my room. Damn I haven't been here for a min. I looked to see that my bed wasn't empty. Chantel was laying naked under the covers. That's when I remembered what happened yesterday. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes jumping out of my bed and jumping in the shower. When I got out I threw on some jogging pants and a t-shirt. I looked at myself in the mirrior and tried not to think about her.

Samira

Her touch was still printed on my lips like it happened three seconds ago. I can't help but think about her brownskin. Black curly hair and her black eyes that were big and sparkily. I felt my breath I took in sit in my chest for a minute before I let it go.

"If your this hung up over it... you probably love her." 

Will's voice and his words were stuck in my head. The whole conversation from Samiras house to the site was in my head.

"I'm not in love with anyone." I say to him while looking out the window.

"Are you telling me that or trynna tell yourself that?" Will says and I look over at him and he looks at me then sighs and turns to me.

"Your not a bitch or anything if you love somebody. If you love her just admit it." He says and I felt my heart beating a mile a minute. Lucas Coly does not love anyone but his family. Samira. I don't love her... how would I? Why? Why cant I think about anybody else but her. Why can't I get over her touch. Why do I have this feeling in my mind and in my chest to just get out and go to her. Why do I have these feelings period?

"i'm not in love with Samira." I tell him again and look out the window.

"Well I think you are." Dillon says from the from of the car in the passengers seat.

"So do I." Peyton says from the drivers seat.

"Shut the fuck up." I say to them and sigh. Am I?

Im not, I think im not. And if I am im not staying in love with her. I cant love anybody it's to much worry. She already doesn't want me to be in gang. I can't just drop out because of her. Maybe I should go talk to her. Yeah Imma go talk to her. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my shoes and put them on and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going baby?" I turned just now remembering Chantel was in my bed. My girlfriend. If anybody can stop making me feel a certain way about someone else...

"No where."