Part 34

"So let's all step into our new lives together! Say goodbye to starlight and Hello to your adult lives." Everyone starts applauding and throwing their hats up. I  wrapped my arms around Lucas and He wrapped his around me while everyone was screaming and we held onto each other. 

"I love you Lucas." I whisper to him and he looks down at me and runs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead. Charisma comes up to us and wraps her arms around the both of us. So does Will and Dillion the Hunter. I laugh and move out of thier grasp and everyone laughs and lets go. 

"Omg can we take all of your pictures?" A random girl asked and I laughed and nodded and we all hit a pose. Then she jumped in it with her boyfriend as her friend took the photo and we all did silly faces. 

As we started walking away from the school I looked back at it and smiled. I'm sorta gonna miss this crazy ass school. I wasn't here for to long. I smiled and kept walking. Onto new and better things. 

**************************************

"Soooooooo freakkkinnnngggggg anxious." I say waiting by the door and the window and keep looking out of it. 

"Babe."

"I mean what if they decided were not fit enough?"

"Babe."

"I mean like we get a lot of money. We have a lot of money." 

"Babbbbeeeee."

"What is SHE doesn't want us." My heart dropped looking out the window again. 

"Babbbbbbeee!!!!" I looked at Lucas who was sitting on my couch with Hunter Will and Charisma. I looked at the house a big welcome home banner at the hallway entrance and a little cake. Hunter had her hand on her stomach and I sighed and sat on Lucas's lap. "Relax. She's gonna com-"

BEEEEEEPPPP BEEEP

We all shot up and ran to the window. Zamaea's social worker was leaning against the car door. I shot away from the window when I seen Zamaea's little feet drop out the back seat I opened the door and Lucas ran past me and down the steps before me and she ran out the car and Lucas got to her before me and picked her up with her big smile. I wrapped my arms around the both of them and we all laughed and smiled. Tears burst from my eyes and I looked at her happy smile dropped fast. 

"Are you okay?" She asked and I smiled at her wiping my tears. 

"These are happy tears babygirl." I say and she smiles again and wipes my cheek and I take her from Lucas. 

"We will be here to check up on her once every month for a year. Then we will be out of your hair. Congradulations. And enjoy your new family." I smile at the social worker and walk back to the house. 

"Hi Zamaea." Hunter says holding her stomach and touching her curly hair. Zamaea waved shyly and then hugged Lucas and hid her face. I laughed and rubbed her back. 

"She's a bit shy." Lucas says and Hunter smiles and steps back a bit giving her her space. "Hey Zamaea, you wanna see your room?" 

"Yes Yayy." She says and Lucas put her down and she sprinted to the steps. 

"Come on let's go!" She laughs and starts going up the steps and I smile and follow her behind Will and Lucas. She runs to every door until she goes to the door at the end of the hall and she opens it and squeals smiling at Lucas and running in. I stand at the entrance and watch as her and Lucas and Will go and play in the huge castle set. She slides down the slide hugs every stuffed animal and will acts like a dragon trynna get her and Lucas is like the prince charming trying to save her. You can't help but smile at something like this. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I turn back to look at Hunter and her face had anything but a smile.