Part 25

3 months later

Lucas

I woke up next to Samira and I seen her long curl in my face. I smoothed them out and traced thumb acorss her seat and she turned a little bit and then her eyes opened. 

"Goodmorning." She smiles and I smirk at her and kisses her forehead and trace my fingers up and down her arm. She scooted closer to me and started to kiss me and I pushed her back by her forehead. 

"Ewwww witchu morning breath." I say and her mouth dropped open. I chuckled and she jumped up and on top of me. She leaned over me and kissed me and I smiled and kissed her back grabbing her hips. I didnt care much about her morning breath. Espiccally not today. 

"Happy birthday." she tells me and she smiles against my lips and kisses me once more. 

"You remember?" I asked.

"No, I just randomly said Happy birthday."She told me and she slapped my chest.

"Ok ok." She says and gets up and I can't help but look at her butt. I've been trying my hardest these last few months to stay away from thinking about having sexy with her but just the thought of her turned me onnnnn. I sat up and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back to sit on my lap. She had nothing but a calvin klien underwear and a loose crop top. I moved her hair from her neck and kissed it and found her soft spot and sucked on it. 

"Lucas..." She purred as I felt her hand go in my hair. She clinches it and pulls my head back. "Not yet." My heart jumped and I raised my eyebrow.

"Yet?" I asked and she smirked and stood and turned to me and climbed onto my lap with her legs on each side of me. My hands went to her thighs and and trailed up to her waist. 

" Yet." She repeats and kisses me slowly and sexily. She lightly bit my lip and I looked at her as her hands went to my shoulders and she laid me down and I looked up at her and then down her body.  "Todays your day and I will do whatever you want." She leaned down toward me and kissed my lips.

"Today will be fun." She say very softly and her lips goes from my lips to my ear. "For both of us." She whispered and kissed on my neck and I grabbed her butt. She chuckled and sat up and I sat up with her. She jumped off me and i watched her walk out. I layed back and covered my face. 

"Fuuuccckkk." i sighed and then felt a strong sting against my thigh. I sat up fast and saw Jaylin laughing. 

"What the hell." I said and she shook her head and backed up and leaned against the door framed. Then I noticed her attire. she had on a silck robe on that was not closed and laced bra and panties. I averted my eyes and looked at the bed where Samira was just laying. Nooo don't start this shit. 

"You act like it was the first time you've seen me in this. Or that you haven't seen less." I closed my eyes and the memory of me and her jumped in my head. I seen her kissing me and I seen her all over my lap, palming me through my pants, I remember pulling her hair, watching her legs buckle. I remember how she rode and sucked and oh my goood.

"I don't- I-"  I felt her grab my chin and pull my head up and I looked at her in her eyes. 

"You dont?" She asked and started leaning closer to me with her hand on my thigh. I looked at her and grabbed both her hands and lightly pushed her back.

"I dont fuck with you no more." I told her and she chuckled.

"I know, you were a one night thing. But," She says licking her lips and I remembered how she did that right before she put me in her mouth and I felt my dick starting to get hard. "It was so much fun." I smirked at her and sat up straight. 

"Of course it was. It was Lucas Coly." I tell her and stand up. 

"Mhmm. Happy Birthday." She says while walking out.

 I sighed and opened Samira's drew and got one of my hoodies out. 

" Awhh that one was my favorite." I hear Samira say and I turn and look at her. She looked beautiful as usual. Her hair was flatter because she just got out the shower. 

"Yeah well its mine." I told her and walked out and into the bathroom and showered and got out when i came back out she was sitting on her dressers and was looking at me. I walked over to her and went in-between her legs and put my hands on her hips. 

"What's the move McNasty?" I ask her and she smiled and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Well today is going to be the funnest day. Frist breakfest then to this soak city water park thing then, jet ski, then a part 2." She says and I raise an eyebrow and look at her. "You'll see." She says and I bite my lip and nod. 

"Ok lil bae." I say and she jumps off the stand and in front of me. I kissed her and she grabs my hands. 

"Come on lets go see your sister first."