Sequel: Game Over

Here is the description for the sequel! It's already started and I hope you guys love it! On another note there are two more story descriptions here: A Vampire's Curse and Chasing Summer & Stars. They are two stories on a collab account I have with a friend on mine. If you like them go check out: MysticalStorms . All the covers are above!
Until next time
-Alice
__________________________
Game Over: Amateur Love Games Sequel

Five years have past. Alex and Niall split, Zayn is in rehab, Alex's father is out of jail on probation seeking revenge, and Andy is a five year old who's "parents" we're murdered in cold blood. What happens when social services locates Andy's biological parents to take over?

Alex is an English teacher at the local school in Mulligar and far away from Niall who is stuck in his old ways. Selling drugs, stealing, and fighting over in London. He's been in and out of jail more times than you can count on one hand.

The Amateur Love Games are over but what happens when an untimely incident brings everyone together? Can Alex and Niall get past their differences? And what will happen to Stephanie, Andy's adoptive sister?

Copyright © 2016, neonalice on Wattpad.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Vampire's Curse

Alice Moroe has always known that mythical creatures exist. You know- the ones in the stories that scare you into having nightmares as a kid- not the ones that sugarcoat the creature the way the Twilight Saga does. Even her best friend is a vampire which proves to her that they exist.
Nicole Diana-Grace, best friends with Alice, is a vampire. She's been acquainted with Alice for years now and has come to love her as a younger sister. She would do anything to protect her, even if it means inviting one of the most arrogant vampires around into their home.
Damon Salvatore knows all to well of the threat against the vampire race. If he and Nicole are not careful the threat could destroy everything and everyone they hold dear. It's only a matter of time before their secrets are discovered by Alice.

Copyright © 2016, MysticalStorms on Wattpad.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chasing Summer & Stars

Meet Riley Foster, 18 turning 19 on July 17th. Only child, High school graduate, and taking the year off before college to find herself. She's ready for a summer of adventure only to find herself stuck working at her parent's café with her best friend Aaron. Only the summer is just beginning when they're thrown into the dramatic lives of some very popular movie stars who have selected their quiet little town as the base for their new movie.
Meet Nicole Diana-Grace, landed her first acting role at 14, after that her acting career sky rocketed. At 16 she was on the covers of magazines and at 18, appeared in the NYC and Paris fashion week, as well as starring in hit movies around the world. Occasionally she starred in smaller roles when things became too hectic. At age 19, she took an 8 month break from her acting and modeling career to reconnect with her family.
Now back from her hiatus at age 20, Nicole has landed her first role in a Hollywood film. After her break producers were already lining up for her more than ever before. What happens when the film is being created in Riley's small town of New Haven, North Carolina- where stars meet commoners? What could possibly go wrong?

Copyright © 2016, MysticalStorms on Wattpad.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED