11: Same Old Nothing's New?

Hey Neoners!! So here's chapter 11!! I hope you love it!! If so please vote and/or leave me a comment!! (:

Also there's only 8-9 chapters and an Epilogue left in this! I'm not making it very long because I feel like this story has dried up a bit. I hope you like what's in store and what I do with the rest of it though!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

*One Month Later*

"I'm coming!" I shout as I clean up the last bit of the lounge and run to the door. There's someone that's knocked repeatedly for five minutes straight on the other side.

As I open the door I see the one person I've missed for this past month. My big brother. I smile wide and he pulls me into a hug. I react instantly and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Oh my god ice missed you so much!" I say into his chest and he laughs.

"I missed you too little sis" he says and we pull apart. I move aside so he can bring his bags I and I show him his room.

"It's not the house but it works" I smile and he looks at me with almost sad eyes.

"We'll get back there when this all is behind us, I promise" he says and I give a small smile.

"Well the nice part is if we're here until after the baby is born there's a third room. El and Louis thought I'd like to have guests over but we both know I won't be" I say chuckling near the end.

"Speaking of which, how is the little one?" He asks and I shrug a little.

"I go to my doctors appointments here but I'm only about two months there's not much to tell other than the baby is growing." I say, "I mean look at me, I don't even have a baby bump yet." I laugh.

"So are you going to actually keep the baby or do adoption? I mean I know you aren't going the abortion route because I'd never let you" Zayn says and I shrug again.

"I know, I'd never do that anyway. But no I don't know yet. There's a lot of things to consider." I say and he nods.

"Well I'll support whatever decision you make." He says and I smile.

"While we're still on the topic, have you told the daddy?" Zayn asks not so subtly hinting to asking if I've spoken to Niall since I left a month ago.

"No." I state as I shake my head. Zayn raises an eyebrow expectantly and I just shake my head.

"I can't tell him" I admit as I sit on the couch.

"And why not?" Zayn asks.

"Because if I decide on adoption I can stay here for the pregnancy, have the baby, and then move back after the baby is adopted and no one will ever know! But if I do keep the baby, Niall is far from being ready to be a dad. I mean look at him, he does drugs and parties. I don't even think he has a stable job I mean come on he's got money but from where? You and I I'm sure both know where he gets it from." I explain and Zayn nods in agreement.

"Okay, just, don't rush your decision, you've still got seven months to decide." He says and I nod.

"Well I'm going to make dinner, any requests?" I ask.

"Hmmm spaghetti sounds good." He smiles and I nod as I walk into the kitchen. I pull out the ingredients to make the sauce and I put the water on to boil.

"So how's online classes?" Zayn's asks and I smile.

"They're really good, I honestly prefer online classes more." I tell him and he smiles.