5: Party?

Hey Neoners!! So I decided you guys needed an update. It's even 5 days since my last update and I've been working my butt off lately to make this story the way I want it this time around. You will see some similarities between the old chapters and the new chapters but trust me you'll see the big differences in the next couple chapters (:

I've got up to chapter 8 written so if I get some comments (I'm in need of feedback, idk if you guys like this story or not!) I'll update again real soon (:

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

The day has been going by so slowly! Thank God the bell is finally ringing. I walk to my locker and open it, grabbing out my skateboard and placing the books I don't need into the metal locker. The books I do need I place back inside of my book bag and sling the strap over my shoulder. Closing the locker door and picking up my skateboard I make my way out of the school. I pull my ipod out of my pocket and place the earbuds into my ears and push play. I hop on my skateboard and ride down the side walk as If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens floods through my ears. I hum along and make my way down the sidewalk.

Walking up the steps to the front door I do my usual routine. Unlock the door with my key, open it and walk in, then closing and locking the door behind me. I walk into the kitchen to find a note sitting on the table with a twenty dollar bill.

Alex,

I got called into the car shop to work on a car that needs to be ready by tomorrow, I know you're going out with Camila and Natalie tonight so here's some money if you need it for anything. Have fun, I should be home by 11:30 tonight.

Love ya,
Big Bro

P.S. Since it's Friday, no curfew (;

I pick up the twenty from the table and shove it in my pocket smiling. Most people would be mad if they came home to an empty house, not me. Only because that just means Zayn is out earning money to put food on the table. He refuses to have or even use a credit card because he doesn't like the idea of having to pay back money he doesn't have. Which is why we only by food and what not with the money we already have. Speaking of which, I need to find a job so I can pay my phone bill. I don't want Zayn to worry about paying for it. I'm old enough to pay for my own things.

Speaking of which again, I pull out my phone and scroll through my texts from today. I have three new texts: One from Camila, one from Nat, and one from Niall.

Nat: Hey hope you're ready for an awesome girls night out! we'll be there in two hours (:

Me: I'm totally ready! I can't wait to have some fun!

Nat: Great! See you soon then!

I leave the text at that and don't bother to reply to any of her new ones that could start a conversation considering I need to get ready. I first need to text Camila back and see what she wants. I open her text and look at the text wide eyed.

Camila: Hey darlin just thought I'd let you know to wear clothes fit for a party, we might stop by one tonight.

Me: Party? I love parties and all but when I moved I got rid of all my party clothes! I don't have any! Help!

Camila: Don't worry I've got you girl! I'll be over in 20 with Nat and some clothes options! Don't worry! Btw do you need shoes too? What size?

Me: Omg thank you so much and size 7!

Camila: Okay be there soon!

Me: Okay!