6: Busted

***IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, PLEASE READ IT AND YOU WILL GAIN MORE READS & VOTES ON YOUR STORIES***

Doing something different, make sure you read the A/N at the end!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

Niall: so what's wrong?

Niall and I have been texting back and forth all morning. I thought I was doing good at hiding the fact that I'm still upset about the fight with Zayn but clearly I'm not. Niall soon picked up on my mood and is now pestering me to tell him.

Me: Nothing, it's nothing honest.

Niall: Liar! Don't make me come over

Me: You're not allowed

Niall: why not? ):

Me: Because I said so

Niall: Well I have to get my car anyway soooo.....

Just as I read that text there was a knock on my balcony door. I don't even need to look to know its Niall. I don't want to get up and open the door and Zayn is downstairs, more likely than not still furious with me. I groan and face my back to the balcony door before I shout just loud enough for Niall to hear but quiet enough so Zayn won't hear.

"Go away, I don't want to see you right now!"

"Aww c'mon babe" I could hear the smirk in his voice. He was loving this. This game, not having any strings, something to challenge him, all of it.

A few minutes pass without me responding and I think Niall has left. That is until I hear the door creek open and then close as footsteps make their way over to the side of my bed that my back is facing.

"What's wrong?" I hear him coo from behind me.

"Nothing, go away" I say quietly, repeating my words from my text.

"Uh yeah that's not happening until you tell me what's wrong" he speaks as I feel the bed dip down beside me. I sit up and turn to face Niall with my legs still under the cosy blanket.

"Well Zayn got mad and yelled at me for not telling him I was going to be out all night, it upset me a bit because he usually doesn't get as loud as he did." I reply knowing that he's going to get it out of me eventually.

"He's just doing what brothers do, they want to look after their little sisters and make sure they're okay, don't worry he'll probably come and apologize before the night is over" Niall reassures me, I nod and smile.

"Thanks Niall" I smile and then speak again, "Seeing as you're here, you wanna watch a movie or something?" I offer, wanting the company.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" He asks and I open up my cabinet full of DVDs of all kinds.

"I don't know, you pick" I smile gesturing to the cases all lined up next to each other. He gets up from where he is sitting on my bed and walks over to my shelf full of movies.

"What are you in the mood for? Scary, Action, or Comedy?" He questions holding up Saw 2, Thor: The Dark World, and When in Rome.

"Well considering When in Rome is half chick flick and half comedy I'm gonna go for Thor" I smile pointing to the DVD in his hand.

"Thor it is then" He smirks and turns to put the DVD in the player. I pull the remote out of the drawer in my bedside table and click through all of the previews. As soon as I reach the play menu I put the remote down.