16: Too Soon

Hey Neoners!! Picture of baby Andy to the right or up above if you're on the app! There's only 4 more chapters and an Epilogue left! I really hope you guys are loving this story!! I've got the rest of this story written so I will be putting up either 1 or 2 chapters up everyday until it's completed.

Thank you so much for all of your support. Please vote and comment what you think of the story so far. Are you disappointed with it? Do you love it? I wanna know, don't be shy!

I love you all Neoners!!
-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

Our days start out just like every other day. Slow and quiet. Today marks my seven month of pregnancy. That means that I have one more month until my scheduled labor day where they will induce me and hopefully I can have Andy naturally. They'll only give me a C-section if giving birth naturally is too dangerous for me or the baby.

That's also why Zayn and Niall keep watching me like a hawk. Don't get me wrong I love them both for looking after me so well but it's starting to drive me nuts. They've coordinated their work schedules so that at least one of them is home with me at all times. It makes me want to take a shot gun to both their heads.

The doctor showed them how to take my blood pressure but of course them being lazy went out and bought and electronic one. They use that thing like it's a toy. Not only do they take my blood pressure but they'll take their own because it 'feels cool' when the cuff fills up with air and squeezes the life out of their arms. All I can do is sit by and laugh at their stupidity sometimes.

Currently Niall and I are sitting on the couch watching New Girl while Zayn is at work. He's going to stop at the food store on his way home and then Niall is going to be leaving for work. I watch as Niall gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen. He comes back in a couple seconds later with non other than the famous blood pressure cuff and a big smile on his face.

"Niall I swear that's your favorite toy" I laugh and he just keeps grinning from ear to ear.

"It's cool!" He says and lefts my arm to put the cuff on. I just roll my eyes while he plays with the machine. After a few minutes he takes the cuff off with a confused look.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him and he looks at me with the same confused look.

"What did the doctor say you blood pressure shouldn't be over?" He asks me.

"Uhm one fifty over one hundred is dangerous for me and the baby. Why?" I ask feeling my heart rate increase slightly.

"Maybe I should take it again just in case" He mumbles before placing the cuff back around my arm. After a few moments he looks back at the screen and curses under his breathe.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Well when I checked it this morning it was under one fifty over one hundred by a little bit but now it's over. How do you feel?" He asks concerned. I take a moment to assess how I feel and I notice I have a headache and I feel slightly dizzy even though I've been non stop eating all day.

"Uhm I have a small headache and I do feel a little dizzy now that you ask." I tell him and he nods already pulling out his phone.

I can't see who he dials but he walks into the kitchen out of ear shot. About five minutes later he walks back into the room and grabs my hoodie. Being the bginning of April it's still cold in Ireland but I can manage with a sweater underneath it.