2: School

Hey Neoners!! Here's chapter 2 and it's all edited, I added some stuff (not much just a line here or there). As I edited I realized most of it was written in past tense as if she was telling the story as a memory so I changed it to present tense.

Enjoy and don't forget to comment what you think and vote if you like the chapter!(:

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

Three and a Half Weeks Later

I hear the annoying noise of my alarm clock going off. I go to reach my arm over to smack it off only my problem is I don't hit a hard button. I hit something that's a little spikey but soft? I turn over on to my side and peer at two hazel eyes, my hand still in his hair. He's wearing his usual side smirk and I can't help but groan as he stands up from where he was crouched on the floor.

"Well if you're not going to move could you at least shut that annoying thing off Zayn?" I grumble as I sit up and scoot over on my bed.

Zayn happily complies and takes a seat next to me clicking the snooze button. He looks at me for a couple minutes and I know what's coming next. He's going to tell me what he expects of me this school year. Ugh! He tries to be this amazing older brother (which he is) but he has his flaws too! He's got tattoos, no job, and no girl. Bottom line, I can do what I want no matter what he says.

"You know you're the best little sister ever right?" He states and slings his arm over my shoulder. I nod my head for him to continue. Hey! I may as well get it over with right?!

"Well I want you to go to school different then in the past, you know not acting like you're some bad ass chick who plays with every guy" He chuckles, "You've been through a lot, how about starting fresh? You know actually make a couple girl friends? But continue not to care what others think about you, that's your strongest trait, I don't want to see it change" He smiles.

"And why's that?" I say as I raise my left eyebrow.

"Well because... that means you've turned into a girly pansy on me, I just might have to disown you" He smirks jokingly and I gasp as I shove his shoulder.

"Come here" My big brother says as he wraps me in a secure hug.

"No matter what you decide to do this school year just remember I'm always here for you... you're safe with me" He speaks, pulling back from the hug at the last part. I smile and stand up off the bed.

"Thanks now before you get too sappy on me, go protect your bad boy image by" I pause thinking, "Watching sports or doing your artsy skills" I smirked.

"Oh whatever Alex" He glared at me with a half smirk.

Zayn got up and walked out of my room closing the door behind him. I went to my dresser and pulled out some dark washed skinny jeans and a Coldplay t-shirt. I grabbed my undergarments and went into the bathroom down the hall. I locked the door and turned the shower on. As I stripped from my pjs and threw them in the hamper, I jumped into the shower and made sure to wash my hair first, I have a routine to my showers. What? Doesn't everyone? No, just me? Okay. Well, first I wash my hair with my favorite Suave green apple shampoo and conditioner. Then I shave my legs and lastly I use my body wash from bath and body works.

I step out of the steaming shower and wrap one towel around my body and one around my ombre colored hair. My hair starts out as a chocolate brown and halfway down it turns to a honey blonde and then about six inches down the blonde turns to a pink. Not a hot pink though just a regular bright pink. I also shaved the right side of my hair to add to the "bad ass chick" look that I picked up a few years back.