7: I'm Sorry

A/N: Hey Neoners!! I'm so so sorry that it took me two weeks to update this!! I've been making sure that I have everything squared away before classes start again it 2 weeks. No worries though Because I'm sure you'll love this chapter!! (:

I have a question for you guys though and I need help deciding so please leave a comment with your answer! If I were to write a 5 Seconds of Summer Fan fiction how many of you would read it? Also who would you want the fan fic to be about?

If I get enough of a response to those 2 questions I might hold a contest (I have something in mind for it) so let me know if you would participate in the contest as well!!

Also check out the trailer that my friend made for this story!! It is amazing and it is in the sidebar for those of you on a computer!

Thank you so much!! ILY Neoners!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

"What is wrong with you?" Zayn shouts the minute Niall closes the door.

Niall doesn't know my past. He doesn't know that when a male yells at me past a certain volume that I cower back in fear of what comes next. So I thank my lucky stars that he is not here to see me so afraid of Zayn right now. If he was I'd have to explain my history to him after the ordeal.

"What's wrong with me? What about what's wrong with you Zayn?" I shout back after slightly gaining my composure.

"There's nothing wrong with me! But I thought that if I finally got us away from our low life father that you'd stop acting like a slut and be yourself again!" He shouts and I immediately feel tears rush to my eyes. He thinks I'm a slut. My big brother. The one who is always there for me.

"I may be the slut but your turning out to be just like dad" I say calmly, so calmly I know it rattles his nerves. And the words I said I know sting him, he never wants to be like our dad.

"Alex I didn't-"

"Oh yes you did, you know exactly what you said." I speak before I grab my converse off the floor and book it out the front door and down the street. I hear Zayn calling for me to come back but there's no chance of that.

When we first got here almost three months ago I went out to explore. To get to know my surroundings just in case I needed to get away from home. Back then I was thinking like that for in case our dad found us. I never thought I'd be running to my secret spot because of Zayn.

Anyway, I found this cute little spot hidden in the forest down the road from our flat. In the forest there's a flat spot of dirt right by a small river that runs through the forest. I don't know where the river leads but the sound of it trickling down on its way is soothing.

After I found this place I brought a bag with necessities I would need to live out here for a few days time. I pull the blanket out of the bag that was stowed away in the base of a tree and lay it on the ground, close enough to the river I could touch the water. I then pull out one of my favorite books, To Kill A Mockingbird. I also grab a protein bar from the bag and place it back in the tree trunk. I lay down on the blanket and open the book to reread it and place my phone next to me.

A few hours pass before my phone buzzes next to me. I pick it up to look at who it's from and only then do I realize that it's dark outside. The text is from Niall, I notice I also have two missed phone calls from Zayn and a text. I must have been really into my book to not notice them. I open the text from Niall to read.