15: Starting to Prepare

Oh my gosh Neoners!! Here's chapter 15!! There's only 5 more chapters and an Epilogue left. This story has been my babu for the last ten and a half months and I love how it's coming together. I hope you do too!!

On another note.....Who pre-ordered the Good Girls EP?! I did and I'm so excited for it! 5 more days!! (:

I love you all so much Neoners!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

It's been about a month and a half since we found out I'm having a boy. It's also been about a month and a half since we met Jesse and James. We've met with them a couple more times to plan stuff for when I have the baby. Niall and I decided to let them name him because they should get that opportunity.

It's been a month and a half since I had my breakdown in Zayn's arms the night I found out that me and my baby are at risk because of my preeclampsia. Since then my doctor has said that I need to have more check ups, I go once a week now so they can monitor my blood pressure. Niall and I have talked through all the options with my doctor and we've decided that delivering the baby early is best for both me and the baby. I'm scheduled to be induced a month before my due date. Considering I'm about six and a half months pregnant that's a month and a half from now.

We have everything, well almost everything prepared for that day. Niall will call Jesse, James, and Stephanie when we go to the hospital and they'll bring the items needed for bring him home. It's a simple plan but there's not much that Niall and I have to do. Emotionally, I'm not ready for this. Zayn isn't going to book plane tickets home until after I have the baby.

As much as I'm looking forward to going home I don't want to leave our baby here. I hate to admit it but I've grown attached to him and it's going to be hard to give him away. Even if we are giving him to a wonderful and loving home.

I sit at the table and drink my tea. El is coming over to hang out with me so I'm not alone. Zayn and Niall both have work, I had to quit my job after I found out about the preeclampsia. The doctor said working would be bad for my blood pressure. As I take another sip of my tea there's a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I shout and I hear the door open and close.

"Alex?" I hear Eleanor shout so I shout back that I'm in the kitchen.

Eleanor walks into the kitchen and smiles at me. She hugs me while I stay seated and then goes to make herself some tea. The doctor said I should move around if I don't have to so that's what I'm doing. Anything to keep my baby safe.

"So tell me how've you been? And don't lie to me." She says and I give a small laugh.

"I've been alright, it's Niall I'm worried about. I know that whatever happens I did everything I could but Niall, I know he feels helpless even though he's been a big help." I sigh and El nods sadly.

"Well look on the bright side, the baby is healthy and you on,y have a month until he's brought into this world. You've got a great family that will take care of him and love him. He's going to have a great life because you and Niall care enough to think of him instead of yourselves." She smiles and I smile back.

"Yeah, you're right. I just want everything to go well yano?" I ask her and she nods.

"I know and it will, you just have to keep faith." She says. Just then My phone rang, I looked at the caller ID to see it was Jesse.

"It's Jesse" I smile and El waves her hand for me to pick it up.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hey, so we just wanted to let you know that we decided on a name." Jesse says excited.