20: Finding Normal

Wow I'm such an asshole of a person!! I'm so sorry for the wait but here is the Final chapter for Amateur Love Games!! I will be posting the Official Playlist either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon/night because it's not completed. There's still some chapters I'm picking songs for. I will also have my lengthy goodbye authors note with the playlist just to make it simpler.

Until then please enjoy the final chapter of Amateur Love Games and don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote as well!!

Stay Awesome Neoners!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§»»§»»§»»§

It's summer now and I got a job at the pet shop down the road. I got my high school diploma online and managed to finish in May which is sooner than Camila or Nat who didn't graduate until last week. Andy should be a little more than two months old right now.

We've been back in Manchester for only a couple months and things feel like they're going back to normal. Zayn let Niall move in, the only condition was that he sleeps in the spare room. Of course Niall agreed so we remade the room to his liking. Although the room was completely bare to begin with so none of us cared.

I am currently walking home from the pet shop after I closed. It's about ten o'clock at night right now. I've gotten various text messages from both Niall and Zayn saying that they hope I had a good day or that they hope my day went well. I swear it seems like they think I need to be protected and motivated ever since I gave Andy up. I don't need to be.

I walk from the sidewalk on to our driveway and follow it up to the path that leads to the front door. I jam my key into the lock and walk inside closing the door behind me. The first thing I notice is the very noticeable smell of pizza. As I walk closer to the kitchen I hear music and singing. When I walk in I see Niall and Zayn jamming to the music and have a good time. I'd be lying if I said it didn't bring a smile to my face.

Niall looks up and sees me, immediately his face brightens with his million dollar smile. Zayn looks at me next and pulls me to dance with him. I put my keys, wallet, and phone down on the table and dance around laughing with them for a little bit befor I decide to turn the music off. They both whine but i just laugh as I turn to them.

"So what's with the mini dance party?" I ask and they both shrug and look at eat other.

"We just felt like having one." Zayn says and I chuckle, shaking my head.