10: Turn of Events

Hey Neoners!! Here's chapter 10!!! I know it took me a while but it's finally done!! You get to find out if Alex said yes or no to Niall!! Please don't forget to vote or comment what you think!!

This chapter is dedicated to my collab account with my best friend!! Go check us out: @krazykats_ (we write 5sos fan fiction)!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

Ugh, why do I always forget to close those blinds before I go to sleep? I thought. Those blinds have been my constant alarm clock because the sun pours straight through them. I go to get up before I remember the event from yesterday.

"Will you be my girlfriend Alex?" Niall asked me with hopeful eyes. I had a small battle in my head over yes and no. My head saying no but my heart saying yes for the baby growing inside me. My head ended winning out.

"No Niall, I can't, that's not who I am or how I do things." I told him and then began my walk to the parking lot. As I turned away I saw his face drop. It was like I shattered him into a million pieces and at that moment I knew. I broke Niall Horan, the bad boy player at Manchester High.

Eventually he caught up and fell instep with me but neither of us spoke. When we got to the car I sat on one side and he sat on the other. Louis and Zayn looked at us but turned back around quickly when I glared at them. They didn't even question my mood.

As we pulled up to the house we all got out and Niall made up some excuse for why he had to leave when Zayn invited him in. I went into the house and straight to my room where I fell asleep.

I take a deep breath and let it out as I look around my room. It's all packed up, no evidence that anyone is living here except for the messy bed. I change into the clothes for my plane ride to Ireland with Louis and make my way downstairs. I see my three suitcases sitting by the door with my book bag. We decided that Louis will check in one of my suit cases in as his and one as mine because the first luggage is free. That way we only have to pay for the one and then Louis luggage is small enough for a carry on.

I make my way to the kitchen where Louis and Zayn are already seated and eating over easy eggs and pancakes. Zayn hugs me and Louis gets up to so the same, I hug them both back. Zayn puts two eggs and a pancake on a plate and hands it to me.

I take the plate and sit at the table but I don't eat anything. I use my fork to push the food around the plate for what seems like hours. Although I'm sure it's only been a couple minutes when Louis speaks.

"Allibear, you okay? You love over easy and pancakes" he says quietly.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm alright, just got a lot on my mind" I say and look to Zayn. He's about to say something but looks at me and sees it in my eyes, like he always does.

"Well please try to eat something." He says instead and I smile and nod.

I eat half the pancake and one egg and half of the other before getting up and throwing the rest in the garbage. I put my shoes on and then my black beanie before turning to the two boys in the kitchen. They are both staring at me so I shrug my shoulders before answering.

"What?" I ask and the shrug before standing up.

"Well the cab is here so I'll help the driver put your luggage in and then we'll go" Louis says before walking out leaving my older brother and I to talk.

"Al" Zayn says and holds out his arms for me to walk into. Which is exactly what I do.

"What's buggin you?" He asks and I look up at him from our embrace.