13: Not Enough Time

Heylo my lovely Neoners!! So here's chapter 13! I don't have much to say in this authors not other than this book has seven more chapters and an epilogue left before it's over. I plan on having this book finished by the first week of December so I can work on getting some new stories ready for the new year! 

In order to do that I will be posting 2 chapters a week every Monday. Please vote and comment what you think! I love you all so much!

Until next time Neoners!!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

*Two Months Later*

I wake up just like I have every other day. I've been in this flat for three months. It's been two months since Zayn and Niall arrived. I'm currently four months pregnant and I go to my check ups regularly. Both me and the baby are healthy which I am happy about.

Niall and I started looking into adoption agencies to figure out what's the best thing to do. We actually have an appointment today with the agency we decided to go with. Carol, our social worker that is working with our adoption case is going to walk us through what we need to do before the baby is born and all the important stuff.

I sit in bed as I stare at the clock. 7:30am. Our meeting is at 8:30 and it's going to take at least two hours according to Carol. There's a small knock on the door. Whether it be Niall or Zayn, I wouldn't know. They both hate waking me up because they think I need all the sleep I can get for the baby's sake.

"Come in" I say and Niall's blonde head peaks through the door.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were up. You mentioned you wanted to shower before the appointment and we don't want to be late." He smiles and I nod.

"Thanks" I smile back and he says his goodbye for now and closes the door behind him.

I get out of bed and pull out a band tee and my black skinny jeans.i walk to the bathroom and get on quickly washing my hair and body before getting out and drying off. I change into my clothes and walk back into my room to put my converse on. I decide to let my hair air dry and walk into the kitchen.

"There she is" Zayn smiles and I smile back. He pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear.

"I just want to let you know that I'm proud of you for making this decision based on the baby's best interest instead of your own." When we pull away I smile and give him a look that says thank you. I grab a pack of pop tarts and Niall walks in.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yup" I smile as I say bye to Zayn and Niall and I leave. We get into Zayn's car, he let us use it for today, and we make our way to the agency.

As soon as we pull into the parking lot I feel my heart beat pick up. We get out of the car and Niall holds his hand out for me to take. I gladly slip my hand into his and we walk into the building. We walk up to the ring desk and let the receptionist know we are here for our appointment with Carol.

We take a seat and wait. Only a few minutes pass by before the curly haired brunette walks over to us with a smile. She greets us and shakes our hands before leading us into her office. She pulls out a folder and places it on top of her desk.

"When it comes to adoption there's a lot of paperwork. That's what I do. You two make the decisions for your baby's future. The first decision you have to make is whether you want to pursue a closed adoption or an open adoption. A closed adoption is what most teenage and young parents choose but some do choose the open adoption route." She says and looks to us for questions.