3: Be Careful

Hey Neoners!! In honor of Germany playing in the World Cup Final.... Here's chapter three! I hope you all like it. It's edited and I've added some stuff to it as well.

Also be sure to watch Germany play Argentina!! Who is going to watch the match? It's on at 3pm EST!

Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter!!

New update soon Neoners!!
-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

Three Weeks Later

When is this bell going to ring?! I'm sitting in sixth hour, which is also the last class of the day. Niall still won't stop looking at me. I swear he's getting creepier and creepier by the minute.

Finally! Saved by the bell! I pack up my things and walk out of the class room. I'm walking towards my locker when I'm suddenly pushed roughly against the wall. My book bag falls to the floor and I look up to see none other than Niall Horan himself. He smirks at me and opens his mouth to speak.

"I've been watching you" His voice is low and husky which raises goosebumps on my skin.

"Yeah, I've noticed" I snap back. I'm not in the mood to play games.

Or am I? I'm always one for playing certain games. A smirk quickly spreads across my face and Niall is still looking at me. He notices my smile and spoke up.

"So, you do like me. I knew it!"

"I never said that" I said, stopping his excitement right in its tracks, "I could never like someone like you...." I trailed off.

"But?" He asks slowly, knowing that there is a but that I'm about to state.

"I heard you're a player." I smirk.

"So?" He answers.

"Let's play a game" I look at him skeptically, not sure whether he will take the bait or not. The school halls have long since been cleared so it was just us two. I continued my thought.

"Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hang out with each others friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first? Loses." I say looking him in the eye still smirking.

"So, basically we'd be dating, but not actually dating?" He asks.

I nod shrugging. He stays silent for a couple minutes. At first I start thinking he won't do it but who am I kidding, Niall is one of those guys that live for this! A girl without the strings of a relationship. I begin searching his face for some kind of hint on what he is thinking.

"Okay. Let's do it" He says. I smile. This is going to be fun.

"Let the Amateur Love Games begin." I speak while winking to him and I turn to walk away.

Zayn is going to kill me! That's my first thought as I begin my walk home. Why you ask? Let's just say this isn't the first time I've played this game. Although poor little Jake didn't know we were playing. Yeah, I may have ruined his point of view towards girls for a long time.

After that Zayn made me swear that I would never play that game again. I ended up compromising with him saying I'd never play the game but that doesn't mean I won't play with their heads.

Yeah, explaining to Zayn that I'm playing the game again isn't going to be fun. Although I don't think it'll be possible to break a bad boy's heart; usually they're already broken. That's why they are the way they are.