4: The Date

HEY NEONERS!! So I just absolutely had to update because I'm in a fantastic mood!! Why you may ask? Well.... I am a huge Emblem3 fan, I watched their journey through X Factor and voted for them every week and today Wesley Stromberg followed me on twitter!! I repeat WESLEY STROMBERG FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!

I'm still in fangirl mode like idea what to do right now so here's the chapter!! If you want to follow me on twitter as well it's: @TiffanyS_7

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

I am actually enjoying this date with Niall. Not because I like him but because it's nice to spend time with a friend. Since I moved here to Manchester I haven't really gone out. I'm used to going to clubs every other night and partying but not since I've been here.

Niall's idea of a perfect first date is sitting on the beach and playing games like truth or dare, 20 questions, would you rather, football, and throwing people {a.k.a. me} in the ocean.

Before we know it the sun was starting to set. Niall and I walk back to his Range Rover. We don't even reach the parking lot before we are stopped by three thugs. Judging by the looks they were giving Niall they know each other.

"What do you want James?" Niall growls through clenched teeth.

"Only what you owe me" The guy standing in front answers. I'm assuming he's James.

"Alex get in the car. Now!" Niall commands in a hushed tone.

Right when I run to Niall's car one of the men runs at me but quickly gets knocked to the ground by Niall. The second one is quicker and grabs me by my arm and twists both my arms behind my back forcefully. I yelp out in pain as I hear a pop in my shoulder. Niall quickly looks over at me and away from his current fight with James.

"Let go of her!" Niall shouts as he charges toward the man holding me in his grasp.

The mans grip tightens even more on my wrists making me wince in pain. I could already feel the bruises forming. At the same time the man pulls out a gun and aims it at Niall's head. The first man that Niall hit is now standing back up and pointing another gun at Niall.

"Now, we can do this the easy way" James speaks, looking intently at Niall before he nods quickly to the guy holding me.

"Or the hard way" James finishes his sentence and a cold piece of metal is placed on my temple.

To say that I'm scared is an understatement, I'm terrified. I look at Niall and he is angry. Actually I think he is more than angry. I know he doesn't want to give in but he wouldn't let them hurt me would he? In a matter of two seconds Niall raises his hands in the air in defeat. The guy pointing the gun at him goes and holds Niall's arms behind his back.

"Smart boy... let's go" James directs his two guys and they walk us over to a car that is alrady waiting for us.

"Can you at least let her go" Niall barks out as the two men place us in the backseat.

"No can do" James answers, "We need to know for certain that you're going to do as I say this time."

With that I am placed in the backseat of the car with Niall. For some guy who is supposed to be all big and bad he isn't too smart. He doesn't even have our hands tied. Although I don't want to jump out of a moving vehicle anyway. But Niall has other plans, of course. James and one of the other dudes are in the front seat. Niall and I are in the backseat and I have no idea where the last guy is. He never got in the car.