9: Warnings

Hey Neoners!! I am so sorry I've kept you all waiting!! But here's the chapter!! I hop its as good as you were expecting it to be!! If you love it then leave a comment and don't forget to vote and share it!!

Also if you love 5SOS fan fiction go check out my collab account @krazykats_ Hayley and I have two 5SOS fan fictions already up with a few chapters!! The link to the account will be in the comments below!

-Alice<3

P.S. Dedication to a commenter

§ »» § »» § »» §

He turns to face me after he closes his door and takes a few steps to me before stopping right in front of me. His hands are shaking by his sides and he keeps darting his eyes around the room. I place my hands on both sides of his face and make him look at me.

"Take a deep breathe and tell me what's up" I say seriously. He nods and does as I say.

"So I was working at the shop and some guys came in. I recognized them but I couldn't figure out from where. Luckily I was in the office so I was looking through the window but they started asking questions about us. My co worker told them he didn't know who we are because when I first started working there I told him if anyone ever came in asking questions just to deny they know us." Zayn says and pauses to catch his breath before continuing, "After they left it's like a lightbulb went off and I knew who they were."

"And they would be....?" I ask trailing off after he takes a long pause.

"They work for dad, he hired his old. Ud does to come looking for us. You remember Rob and Jeb?" He asks and I nod, "It was them"

I'm sure I look like a deer caught in the headlights right ow but the next few minutes are a blur. I start to shout profanities and throw things. At some point I hear Niall walk into the room and question Zayn about what is happening. I don't hear if Zayn answers him or not because the next thing I know I'm curled in a ball on Zayn's floor. I'm rocking back and forth with my hands over my head. This can't be happening. He can't find us. Not this soon.

I feel someone's arms wrap around me and I thrash as I'm pulled from my thoughts. I begin to think the worst until I hear the soothing shh sound being whispered into my ear. Only Zayn knows that's the only way to calm me from this. As soon as I'm calm and I relax into my older brother I break down and cry. I don't even care if Niall is still here, I cry.

"H-How did he find us?" I choke out. I feel Zayn's hand move up and down my back.

"He has his connections, Alex, you and I know it was only a matter of time." He whispers. I look up at him with my tear covered eyes and shake my head.

"I thought we had more time, I- What do we do now?" I ask and I hear someone clear their throat. I look to where the noise came from and see Niall. His eyes hold pity and concern, probably due to what he just witnessed. He comes to sit down on the floor in from of Zayn and I.

"If I can suggest something" Niall states but he pauses as if asking permission, Zayn nods his head to continue.

"I've had my fair share of run ins with the wrong crowd but in your case I would suggest getting out of the country. Leave and go somewhere that he won't think to look." Niall says and I look up at Zayn. His eyes are looking somewhere far off so I know he is thinking a lot about Niall's suggestion.

"Where do you think she should go?" Zayn says and my brows furrow in confusion. Just me? I open my mouth to object but Zayn puts his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. Having that older brother instinct, obviously he knew I was going to say something.