Chapter 1: The Past..

Chapter 1: The Past..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

1 Year Ago

I got up from my desk and walked out of my office. I had just released a new video, and I was going to check the comments later. Marzia had gone out to the store, and had left about 15 minutes ago. When I walked out into the hallway, an excited black pug, Edgar, jumped up to greet me, I chuckled and bent down to stroke him as he excitedly jumped around me. 

This adorable moment was immediately interrupted by the sound of sirens, Edgar moved away from me and everything became very silent. Maya, my other pet pug, had also joined us, but stood quietly in utter confusion. Time had almost frozen in place, the air began to feel cold, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end; it was like I knew something was seriously wrong.

Out of curiosity, I put on my shoes and headed out to see where the sirens were coming from. I shut my door behind me, so that Edgar and Maya would stay in. I heard them continuously barking. As I walked out, people nearby began to investigate why there was (most likely) a police car or ambulance zooming past. I followed the sound of sirens and came across the Brighton Pier, there was a bunch of people, police and paramedics surrounding someone.

I pushed past everyone to see what was going on, I felt my stomach churn as I glanced down at a very familiar body..

Marzia, my girlfriend, with a gun shot wound to the chest...

I fell to my knees and sobbed as reality hit me, "NO!! MARZIA!!" I yelled, wanting this to just be some sick and twisted dream.

"Sir, how do you know this woman?" One of the police officers asked me, everything began to look blurry as tears continued to fall.

"S-She's my g-girlfriend!" I stuttered, choking on tears.

"We're very sorry sir, this was all an accident.." Another police officer spoke calmly, I felt my blood boil. Accident?! What kind of fucking accident?!

"W-What do you m-mean?!" I said loudly, my heart racing, the tears would not stop.

"We were trying to go after a criminal and we---" I cut the police officer off right away.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, tears still streaming down my face.

I broke down again, burying my face in my hands as I continued to sob. I didn't hear the rest of what the officers were saying, the last thing I saw before standing up, was Marzia's body being taken under a black sheet.

From then on, I strongly believed the police officers were the ones who shot Marzia, and I wanted revenge.

Sean Mcloughlin

Morning

Today was the day I was going to visit my family back in Athlone! It had been a while since we'd sat down and had dinner together, I was very excited to see my parents, siblings and close relatives. It was a typical rainy day in Ireland, not that I'm surprised, shitty weather was regular here. But today... It felt different, it felt like the weather was shitty for a sole reason, like it was mirroring someone's emotions. I brushed off the conspiracy and thought about finally seeing my family after so long, I smiled to the visage I had in mind and laughed a little to myself.