PREVIEW + IMPORTANT A/N

THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED 2:
The Marked Man

Chapter 1: The Wronged Men

Felix Kjellberg

The World's Most Wanted. That was what they used to call us before our downfall. We were one of the most notorious criminals to ever walk the earth, a gang of three who chose the life of crime hunting down the people who wronged us.

All three of us, Mark, Sean, and I, have the same story. They took them from us, our loved ones, shot dead in front of our very eyes. They were collateral victims of police brutality.

Or so we thought.

The whole fucking thing was a lie. A fucking setup. He wanted us to suffer, go on a blind rage swearing revenge on the wrong people. We killed many innocent police officers, all of them had nothing to do with it. The monster behind all of it had been under our noses the entire time, fucker even got away with it and was now heading off into the sunset.

I wandered around my cell, staring at the ceiling, whistling out tunes I could think of. Then I caught a glimpse of my prison wall where I etched bars, counting each day that passed by into our life sentence. I picked up the small pebble on my bedside and drew another line, the eighty-sixth bar.

We had been here for almost three months.

~*~

Alright, so I know this is a very short preview but this sequel is going to be action packed but short. It will consist of 10 chapters, 5 written before Christmas and the other 5 written after. (Check out MigzFortuno to find out why it is split). Anywho, Migz and I have very high hopes for this sequel and we both sincerely hope you'll enjoy it when it releases :)

For now, more stories from myself coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3