Chapter 7: Much Needed Rest..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

I heard the bathroom door unlock and open, Felix stepped out, his eyes sore and puffy. He was broken and emotional. He walked up to me, still trying to hold back tears, I felt bad for him.

"I-I'm s-sorry M-Mark.." Felix stuttered, wiping his eyes again with his sleeve.

"It's okay Felix.." I nodded, pulling him in for a manly hug. I knew, in some respects, how he felt, he loved Marzia so much, and it's hard to let go of the past. I may have kinda gotten over what happened but Felix is still scarred from it.

"Did you guys fall out then?" Aaron inquired innocently, scratching his head.

"Is it obvious?" Sean replied, with a small smile.

"Very." Aaron chuckled, but then became a little more serious. "So.. What happened?"

"I didn't feel like Felix was fit enough to be leader, and then there was a physical fight.." I sighed, crossing my arms.

"But then how did--" Aaron was interrupted by Sean just as he was about to point to him.

"I tried to stop them.. But I got in the way and I got pushed.." Sean ran his hand through his green hair, an awkwardness set about for a few minutes before Aaron spoke up again.

"Do you guys need any weapons or anything?" He questioned, trying to make things less awkward.

"Well, what have you got?" Felix responded, with a stronger voice than beforehand.

Aaron beckoned for us to follow him, he walked into a small, but compact room, filled with storage boxes.

"Not exactly as fancy as Cry's place." Aaron laughed a little and so did we.

We all grabbed a box of weapons and placed them in the living room, the blinds were shut and we emptied the contents of each box onto the floor. There were some automatic pistols, MP5s, crossbows and even a few machetes.

"Your place may not be as fancy as Cry's but goddamn you've got some good gear!" Sean smirked, glancing at the crossbows and machetes.

"Yeah." Aaron grinned, "Had to risk my life to get these, but it was totally worth it."

"These are awesome!" Felix chuckled and smirked, glancing at the machete he had just picked up.

"I'm definitely taking a crossbow." I laughed, staring at the other weapons in awe.

"I'm taking a machete for sure!" Felix chuckled, I was happy he felt a little better.

"I'll take an MP5 and an automatic pistol." Sean beamed.

Sean Mcloughlin

Everything was starting to get better, we had more weapons, the problems we had previously was just water under the bridge now, we seemed to be over it and our main concern was just being prepared for anything that comes our way. We've all been good friends for years now, and nobody could tear our friendship apart, we were tough.