Chapter 5: Brutal Rampage..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

I stayed hidden behind a parked car, checking my gun and making sure I had ammo. The men were wasting away their bullets, whereas me, Sean and Mark were preserving ammo, and shooting at them when we could. The men were continuously yelling, and the sound of their bullets filled the air. I continuously stood up and shot at the men, ducking down when I needed to, Mark was beside me, he helped me out but soon grabbed a smoke bomb from his rucksack. We stayed down for a while longer.

"Sean! Get your ass over here! I'll cover you!" Mark yelled to Sean, who was on the other side behind another car. Mark threw the smoke bomb a few yards away from the men.

"Alright!" Sean replied back, running as fast as he could to our side. We heard showers of bullets as he attempted to run, he continued to dodge the bullets. I was surprised but relieved he was able to dodge the bullets coming at him, MP5 bullets are far from slow. But he wasn't safe yet, he was still running, desperately trying to make it to our side. Why were these fuckers still shooting at him?! They couldn't see shit and they were wasting away their bullets! I guess they wanted to hit something, too bad they're shit at aiming.

He made it and we all sighed in relief, staying behind cover as the smoke slowly cleared.

"We're not out of the woods, yet. We gotta take them down!" I yelled over the loud atmosphere.

"What are we gonna do then?" Mark replied back, continuously checking where the men were at with discreet. "The smoke is starting to clear up!"

"Wait, look over there!" Sean whispered loudly, trying to make sure we heard him without alerting the other men. He pointed towards an alcohol bottle, or in more detail, a molotov.

"How the hell do we get to it though?" I questioned, keeping my head down and letting the men take potshots at us, at least until he runs out of ammo.

"I got an idea.." Mark mumbled, we just about managed to hear him, "Sean, Felix, you guys provide a distraction." Mark turned around while crouching, but I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Mark.. I don't think this is a good idea." I retaliated, not wanting him to get injured severely.

"Just trust me on this! I'll be fine." Mark replied, I let go of his arm and sighed.

"Well, you know what to do." I nodded in acknowledgment, hearing the men begin to yell again.

I could see the determination in Mark's face as he quickly stood up, and made a run for the molotov. Me and Sean continuously shot at the gang members, causing them to duck down and dodge the bullets. Mark quickly made his way back to cover, beside us both as we continued shooting at them.

"You ready?" I glanced at Sean and Mark, they nodded understandably.

"HEY ASSHOLES!" Sean jumped up and yelled, his Irish accent making him sound louder. This short dialogue reminded me of his videos, hell, it reminded me of mine and Mark's videos. Oh, how I missed those days...