Chapter 19: Unexpected..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

The four of us made our way to the station by foot, since it wasn't too far away. Traversing through alleyways, we all kept our eyes open and made sure we weren't being followed, a few moments later we realised we were alone and there was no one about. We walked through at a slow but reasonable pace, knowing we had time and that we could preserve our energy. New Jersey police station was only a half hour away on foot, so it would be pointless to waste gas and there would be nowhere to park and hide our vehicle anyway.

Although it was pretty much broad daylight, daylight itself was not enough to enlighten the dingy alleyways, they were incredibly creepy, but for many strange reasons they were the safest places, all criminals knew that.

"Hey, how's your arm feeling?" I asked Rebecca innocently.

"Still hurts a bit.. But not as bad as before." Rebecca replied, returning a small half smile.

"So how did you find out about the layout of the police station." Sean inquired.

"The gang I was with before had plans to fuck up the station a few years ago.. They managed to gather a few maps of the place, and I used to read and memorise them, any chance I got." Rebecca explained, a sign of sadness showing behind her determined form.

"Smart." Mark smiled a little.

Rebecca glanced at Mark, her lips curving into what seemed to be a more genuine smile. She looked away.

"I always had a plan to sort out New Jersey police station.. Just never had the equipment or people to do it." She elucidated.

"Well, you're finally doing it now." I chuckled, Rebecca smirked, nodding in acknowledgement.

We continued walking through the alleyway, but we stopped abruptly when we heard heavy footsteps and a deep, fiery voice. A voice so dark and creepy it could send shivers down your spine..

"Well, well, well.. Never thought I'd see you with the infamous trio, Becca.." The man spoke out.

Sean Mcloughlin

We turned around, seeing 4 men, they all looked around about 6ft tall. Felix and I glanced at Rebecca, who glanced at Mark with so much emotion, like she was able to tell him something, it was like she was telepathic. Mark glanced back at her, almost seeming to realise what she was thinking, yet Felix and I had no clue what the hell was going on, he looked back at the men, a deadly look set upon his face, but he didn't say a word.

"What the hell do you want?" I retorted, both confused and irritated.

"I'm sure you know exactly what I want, I want her." The man responded creepily, a prominent grin upon his face.

"She's not a possession you fucking sicko." Mark immediately replied, moving forward a little.

"Oh, so you think you're the tough guy? Can't let that little pussy over there fight her own battles? I always knew you were a weak one Becs.." The man came back with an instantaneous response.