Chapter 4: Repeated Problems..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

I quickly took a deep and comforting breath before holding back tears from my stinging eyes.

"I'm not over Matt and Ryan's death.. And I know you lost people too but--" I was cut off by the sound of my voice cracking, I couldn't stop my tears any longer. "B-But.. Matt a-and Ryan were m-my best friends.. And a year b-before that I l-lost Daniel.. And I--"

"We know, but.. You've gotta stay strong Mark.. Me and Felix are here for you, and we're working together for a reason." Sean interrupted me, but I didn't care, it shut me up and I'm glad he did. I couldn't just sit here dwelling on the damn past.

"Yeah, Sean's right.. We're in this together, and we'll always be here for you, but you have to stay strong." Felix chimed in, a small smile on his face. I was happy to know that my closest friends were there for me.

I quickly wiped my eyes and pulled a sincere smile, Sean and Felix smiled back.

"Thanks guys." I grinned, I stood up and wiped my eyes again; as Sean and Felix stood up too. I gave them both manly hugs and then we sat back down again.

"So.. What's our next mission?" Sean smirked, asking Felix.

"Hey, you need to rest up." Felix chuckled, "We'll wait a bit, make sure we're a bit more steady on our feet."

"I'm fine though! Honestly." Sean insisted, but we weren't taking no for an answer.

"Nope, you hit your head. We can plan stuff tomorrow." I agreed with Felix, smiling and shaking my head

"Ugh fine then!" Sean laughed and rolled his eyes.

Felix Kjellberg

The Next Morning

Sean seemed to be doing well, his head had stopped bleeding and he wasn't as wobbly on his feet as he was before. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat up from my sleeping position and looked across at the window, it was quite light outside. I quickly and quietly searched for my phone, checking the time. 8:23am.
I sighed and got up off the bed, assuming Mark and Sean were still asleep. I got changed into some dark jeans, a black shirt and a blue woollen sweater. A blue woollen sweater, not just any old sweater, it was the one I got from Boo Hoo, when I did the haul video with Marzia. I pushed aside my thoughts, bottled up my emotions and took a moment to breathe, trying to take my mind off of my reoccurring thoughts. I tried to think about what me, Sean and Mark would do today. I walked out of the bedroom and sluggishly made my way to the living room, I was startled by the sound of a voice and a chuckle.

"Someone's still sleepy!" Mark chuckled, his red hair, somewhat messy.

Sean laughed aloud at my little jump and reaction. "Wow, you scare way too easily!"

"Ah shut up, you dicks." I facepalmed, unable to disguise my grin as I walked towards them and sat beside them both.

"What we doing today then?" Mark asked me, with a little more seriousness breaking into his tone of voice.