Chapter 24: Harsh Aftermath..

**TRIGGER WARNINGS**

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

We ran. We ran out of the alleyway. The police station engulfed by roaring flames as we sprinted away. Mark was now more broken than ever, yet he managed to keep his pace up.
     We weren't too far from the safe house now, it was a mere few yards away, the door was in sight and we made a break for it, going as fast as our legs could carry.

When we finally reached the door, we opened the door and sprinted in; locking it behind us. Mark, still in a far from sane state, sloppily walked over into the living room. Sean began pacing, running his hands through his green hair and trying to make sense of the entire situation as a whole. I was still confused myself, I couldn't process what the fuck had happened, it hadn't sunk in yet.

I looked over to my left, seeing Mark sitting on the sofa, his head burrowed into his hands and his breathing quite deep and shaky. I already knew he was still in pain, but I didn't understand why. Why would he still be in pain? Was the gun shot wound that fatal? Surely a simple gun wound can't hurt for more than a day.. My suspicions continued rising.

Mark stood up again, but this time it looked like it pained him even more than it had before.

"O-Ow.. F-Fuck.." He mumbled and groaned.

"You okay?" I asked as I walked towards him.

He shook his head, "Why the fuck does it hurt so much still?!" He yelled almost.

I looked at Sean, who had just stepped beside me, I saw a glaze of guilt in his eyes as he opened his mouth to talk.

"Maybe... R-Rebecca... was right. Your bullet wounded could be infected, I mean, we didn't get the chance to even look at the wound properly or see if the bullet went through, we just bandaged it up." Sean explained awkwardly, the mention of Rebecca's name making the room's air feel thick, almost as if it was trying to suffocate us.

"Well then just check it." He snapped as he lay down on the sofa.

Sean Mcloughlin

Felix and I walked towards him as he lifted his shirt to reveal his bandaged stomach, but the bandages for sure weren't the white colour they used to be, they were now soaked in blood, patches of the bandages darker than other parts of it. It looked infected.

"Fuck.. It already doesn't look good.." Felix muttered, biting his nails.

I stepped forward, kneeling down to look at the wound, Felix ran to get some more bandages and painkillers. Mark had almost taken the bandage off himself, he insisted to continue, and when the bandage was off the wound was still open and it was pretty fucking gruesome.

"Oh fucking hell." I commented, wrinkling my nose in disgust and backing up a bit.

"We really should of sorted this out sooner..." Felix murmured under my breath.

"I-Is it t-that bad?" Mark asked, still wincing in pain.

I nodded. "Felix, I need the bandages."

Felix gave the clean bandages to me, I wrapped it on Mark's wound, that luckily for us, wasn't bleeding anymore.

"You're gonna need this as well, it'll stop most of the pain." Felix handed Mark some painkillers and he slowly sat up, I passed him a bottle of water.

"T-Thanks guys.." Mark attempted a smile, but you could still see the emotional pain behind his sore eyes.

~*~

Felix and I forced Mark to rest up after that, it was now hours later, we were in another room while he was resting, just talking.. about everything.

"Do you think... He'll get over it..?" Felix inquired hesitantly.

"Fuck no. There's no way he'll get over it, did you see how in love they were??" I exclaimed.

"True.." Felix scratched the back of his neck, an awkward silence prevailed.

"And as for the police that are after us..." I started, "What do we do about them?"

"We get away from the east coast, work our way up north. We haven't been anywhere up north." Felix explained, "L-Like Rebecca said... These american police officers are all the fucking same."

I nodded, "Maybe we should head to some other countries too, I mean we'd have to create fake names but, America is the only country that really knows the extent of the danger we can put people in."

"Yeah, alright." Felix agreed, "So we have plans now at least, we'll tell  Mark when he wakes up."

Mark Fischbach

Opening my sore, puffy eyes, I realised I was lying on the sofa, alone. I sat up, my stomach still mildly hurting a little bit. I reached into my jean pocket to grab my phone so I could check the time, as I did, I brought out a necklace that was in my pocket too.

Forgetting to check the time, I grabbed the necklace gently and examined it, the chain looked oddly familiar and at the end of the necklace was a small, diamond, rectangular shape with an equilateral triangle on its side in the middle. A play button.

I then decided to check the back of the play button to see if there was a name or something engraved on the back. Rebecca Valenté.

My heart broke yet again, this was Becca's necklace, and she had given it to me discreetly. I felt my eyes fill with tears again as I stared at the necklace. Why would she give me this? I thought.

I put the necklace cautiously back into my pocket so it was safe, grabbing my phone and checking the time. 10:57pm. God, where did today go?

I lay back down, my head throbbing from crying so much, I still had the crushing feeling of loneliness, I may have had Felix and Sean, but they didn't feel like enough to me. Rebecca used to always fill the empty void in my now broken heart, I didn't want to believe that she was gone, it still hadn't fully hit me yet, and I felt as if I was going insane - in fact, I was already insane; but now it was crushing me completely.

I slowly looked over into my backpack and pulled out a 9mm. It was fully loaded. Running my hand over the handle of the gun, I grasped it tightly, my finger resting on the trigger. Should I really do this? My thoughts echoed. Is this really worth it? Again and again these type of thoughts circled my now fucked up mind.

I was torn, broken, and knew I had nothing left to live for.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3.
The last chapter will
be up soon!

     So stay tuned and...

  PEACE OUT X3