Chapter 6: Confrontation..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

As we continued making out way to Aaron's house, I was kinda doubting Felix's leadership skills, he was already going insane - who's to say that he won't end up killing us from one stupid mistake? I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I needed to talk to Sean about this, and then confront Felix, it needed to be done.

I tapped Sean's shoulder, "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I whispered, he nodded and we lagged behind a little.

"What's up?" Sean asked, mirroring my tone of voice.

"I don't think Felix should be leader anymore.." I whispered a little quieter, "He's already going insane, he might end up getting us all killed!"

"I know what you mea--" Sean whispered back, but was interrupted by Felix.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?!" Felix stared at us and spoke in a stone cold tone of voice.

I took a deep breath and began to talk. "You shouldn't be leader anymore." I stated harshly, staring right back at him. I felt Sean slowly move away from us both, standing back.

"And you would make a better leader right?!" Felix said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I probably would!" I raised my voice, getting angry.

"You fucking..--" Felix cut himself off and attempted to punch me in the face, I blocked it and punched him in the face and then took a blow to his stomach, he fell to the floor in agony.

Felix got back up, even angrier than before, he was about to punch me when..

"BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" Sean yelled, he grabbed Felix's fist before he could punch me and then pushed us both away from each other.

But Felix took this as an opportunity to push Sean out of the way and punch me square in the face. I was still standing and I tried to shake myself out of concussion. I noticed when Sean was pushed, a part of his face hit the wall and his right cheek was severely red. I went for Felix and punched him in the face, all of us stopped at this point, realising what was happening.

It was almost like a transition, like sense had been knocked into us.

Felix looked guilty as sin, he opened his mouth to talk, but I didn't let him.

"No, I... I don't want to h-hear it.." I spoke breathlessly, my face still hurting quite a bit.

"Let's just get... to Aaron's p-place.." Sean stuttered a little, trying to gain his breath back.

I walked ahead of the two of them and they followed my lead, I ignored the excruciating pain and continued walking, a feeling of immense guilt hung about me.

Sean Mcloughlin

I could've sworn I scarred my cheek when Felix pushed me away, Mark seemed zoned out, but still able to walk and make his way to Aaron's house; he knew the way like the back of his hand. I walked beside Felix, even though I didn't want to, well, I didn't want to get hit or injured again. Felix looked across at me, his eyes filled with guilt and sadness.