Chapter 3: Serious Mission..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

The Next Morning.

Once Sean, Mark and I had left Cry's place at 6am, we grasped our weapons and hid some of them on us successfully, so we would be able to draw whichever weapon we wanted with ease. Today we had to make a tough journey, but the job would be a lot easier now we had bombs, it would kill a lot more people and save us using bullets, when we can use them when we need to.

So, we were going to attempt to bomb some of the police stations around town, we'd have to do it with discreet if we were going to make this work. Working in daylight is hard as a criminal, luckily at times like this, we had masks, so we were unidentifiable.

Me, Sean and Mark made our way to one of the biggest police stations, one with a lot more police officers. We hid and waited for more officers to show up, the more people the better, these bastards deserve it anyway.

"How much longer are we waiting Felix?" Mark whispered, just as I glanced down at my watch. It was now 7:30am.

"Another few minutes.. Just chill the fuck out for a moment.." I muttered back, sighing and rolling my eyes.

"Alright.. Jeez, I was just asking--" Mark replied sarcastically, but in a quieter tone.

"Stop it, the both of you." Sean quietly interrupted us and kept his eyes glued onto the police station, "We don't have time for these shitty, petty arguments." He continued.

Mark and I sighed in unison, turning our attention to the police station, another car pulled up and a guy stepped out of his car, he was dressed in police uniform and walked into the police station.

"On the count of three..." I mumbled, as we all pulled our masks down to cover our faces, in sync.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

Sean quickly stood up and shot the biggest window with his new shotgun that had a silencer attachment, which he received from Cry, then proceeding to duck down as fast as possible, reloading his gun just as commotion already began to rise on the streets. Without hesitation, Mark stood up and unholstered a grenade, pulling the pin on it and quickly hurling it through the police station's now broken window, he ducked down.

Letting several seconds pass, all three of us jumped up and ran away from the scene, a loud explosion came from behind us, I smirked to myself and continued running with Sean and Mark, we didn't look back until we were out of sight from everyone.

"Well, that went better than expected." Sean grinned, pushing his green hair back.

"Certainly did." I smirked, letting out a small chuckle.

"I don't know how easy it'll be to target the other police stations though." Mark stated, he made a point though, would we really be able to target every police station in L.A? Definitely not.