Chapter 9: Overblown Situation..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

Every now and then, we'd change seats when someone became too tired to drive, we had swapped a few times in the last eleven hours, been to several gas stations, and now, in this current time, Aaron was the one driving. Mark was asleep in the back of the car, where the empty seats could be turned into a bed, so at least one of us could rest up during the long journey to Mississippi. I was surprised that I was even awake, since I barely got any sleep last night.
It was now currently 6pm and we were around about 16 hours away from Mississippi.

"Okay, we're kinda low on gas.. So look out for a gas station guys.." Aaron explained, somewhat quietly, making sure both me, Cry and Sean understood but without waking Mark.

We nodded in sync.

"Hey, I think I see one over there.." Sean spoke softly, pointing to what was most definitely a gas station.

"Whew, thank god." Aaron chuckled lowly, cracking a smile.

He pulled over at the gas station, filling the tank up with gas, I watched as he paid with a couple $20 notes. Aaron sat back in the driver's seat, driving away no more than a minute later.

"So have you guys got a detailed plan for when we get to Mississippi?" Cry asked, leaning back on the seat.

"Not exactly." Sean mumbled, glancing at me.

"Yeah... We.. er.. haven't figured that out yet.." I muttered, scratching the back of my neck.

"Well, you could vandalise some place, that should bring some cops to you.. And you do have all that gear you got from me and Aaron." Cry suggested.

"Hmm.. Wouldn't mind riddling the remaining police officers with arrows and bullets and watching them bleed out.." A smirk began to form on my face, I could not control it, it was almost natural. "And then we could stab a few of 'em to death and use their dying bodies as bait." A low chuckle escaped from my mouth, I could feel my pulse for no more than a split second.

Sean and Cry stared at me in concern.

Sean Mcloughlin

I spoke up and broke the eerie silence, "What will we do afterwards? And what if we get caught?" I inquired, glimpsing at Cry, knowing Felix wasn't an option.

"Dude, are you serious?" Cry held back his laughter, as if I was asking a stupid question. "You guys are The World's Most Wanted, no one is gonna stop you, you've been doing this shit for over a year now! You shouldn't even be worried about getting caught, 'cause you won't!"

"Say that when police are surrounding us and we can't use our weapons.." Mark muttered aloud, sitting up and yawning.

"Oh hey Mark.." A smile grew on my face, I was somewhat thankful he was awake.

"Hey.." He grinned sleepily, rubbing his eyes and jumping into the seat beside Cry.

"Felix?" Cry asked in concern, waving his hand in front of his eyes.

Felix blinked for a few seconds, some times harder than others, before looking back at Cry. "Yeah?"

"You alright?" Cry rested his hand gently on Felix's shoulder, but he flinched a little. "Oh, sorry.."

"I just wanna be left alone for a moment.." He groused quietly, Cry nodded and left him to his own thoughts.

"But seriously, you guys won't get caught, you're too smart for that." Cry continued.

"But what if we do?" I interrogated innocently, once again.

"Jesus fucking christ Sean.. You ask way too many questions.." Cry murmured, "I just know you guys will be fine, you wouldn't have lasted this long if you were a bunch of dumbasses." He rolled his eyes and half heartedly shrugged.

Mark Fischbach

"So since we are going to vandalise a store, where the hell are we gonna start?" I queried, scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm guessing you were eavesdropping then.." Cry smirked, his mask moving a little. "Sneaky bastard." He chuckled.

I grinned, stifling a laugh and giving him my middle finger.

"We should probably find a store that's closed though, it'd be really stupid to vandalise a store that's open and most likely has security cameras." Sean stated, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, we'd end up being caught or stopped by a member of the public.." Felix joined in with the conversation, seeming a little more fresh-headed.

"Maybe a big store? That we could perhaps set alight or something, I don't know?" Cry suggested, shrugging a little.

"Sounds good." Felix cracked a smile, "And do we have sniper rifles? We could get a pretty long range from afar, and shoot some officers without them even knowing." He explained.

"We sure do." Aaron laughed quietly, I could tell he was smirking, even though I couldn't see his face.

---

We all shifted seats, I sat beside Felix, and Sean sat in the back with Cry and Aaron, they were pretty much asleep. Yet, I had no idea how they were able to sleep upright. Me and Felix had put all the weapons away in the hidden compartments underneath the seats, so there would be no way any outsiders could take a gander at what we had. I crossed my arms lightly as Felix began driving, his hands grasping the wheel so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. Something was playing on his mind, I knew him all too well.

"Felix, are you alright?" I inquired quietly, "Is something bothering you?"

He answered me almost immediately, shaking his head for a split second, "I'm fine, nothing's wrong.." He replied abruptly.

I turned away and looked back out the window, until I felt the car slow down a bit. I looked back at Felix, he was leaning slightly and squinting... But at what?

"Oh shit.." Felix uttered under his breath, before I could even say one word.

"What? What is it?" I questioned, my body tensing up in slight fear and anticipation.

"Look.." Felix pointed ahead of him.

I turned my head towards the direction he was pointing at, I saw several shadowy figures beside one car, they were talking to the driver inside. Two other cars were lined up behind each other, and that's when I realised where we had gotten to.

Checkpoint. A sobriety checkpoint.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3.
More chapters coming soon!
So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3