Chapter 2: This Moment In Time..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

Late At Night.

I grasped my gun tightly as Mark and Sean walked behind me with their guns. It had been a full year since Marzia, Malcolm, Matt and Ryan had been killed, all three of us were still quite scarred from the incident; but we found out something quite strange. Each incident happened one week after the other, first Marzia, then Malcolm and then Matt and Ryan, it was a continuous weekly pattern. It could've been a sheer coincidence that the police had attacked our loved ones exactly one week after each incident, yet there's a small possibility it could've been someone else according to Sean, but we all barely believed it.

Mark ran his hand through his red hair, grabbing his gun once again, he casually and without hesitation, shot a police officer walking alone, then we made a break for it. We continued running, Sean spotted another police officer and shot him as well; just as we managed to hide out in an alleyway. We weren't spotted, the police were some dumb motherfuckers. 

Mark checked the ammunition on his 9mm, locking the holder back into place. I peeked round the wall, several police cars were scattered along the road, their red and blue sirens almost blinding me. I quickly hid back to stay out of sight.

"Right, let's go this way." I pointed further down the alleyway, Mark and Sean nodded understandingly, gripping their pistols and following me as I ran ahead of them.

"Any news from Cry about the weapons he owed us, Sean?" I inquired, looking behind me for a split second, but then carefully and often checking each other alleyway we passed. Still no cops.

"Yeah, he texted me a half an hour ago, told us to head on over to his place." Sean explained, putting his phone back into his pocket.

Cry has been really good to us, he also believes the cops were the ones that killed Marzia, Malcolm, Matt and Ryan. He's lived in Florida for as long as I've known him, but he moved to Los Angeles to help us out, I don't know what I would've done without his help. I don't know what we would've done without him.

"Alright.. We should get the fuck out of here before the cops show up." Mark stated, looking at his surroundings.

"Come on then. Let's leave this place." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair and making a run for it, Mark and Sean followed closely behind.

Mark Fischbach

Felix led the way, and we made our way to Cry's place. As we walked along the darkened road, the street lamps did absolutely nothing to light the sidewalks up at all, we soon walked past a bordered up store and memories came flooding back. I froze up a little, staring at the store in sadness, my eyes stung a little but I quickly blinked away the burning tears.

"Mark... You alright?" Sean's Irish accent snapped me out of my haunting thoughts, I looked at him and quickly wiped my eyes.

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm fine.. Let's get going.." I muttered, holding my pistol a little tighter.

Matt, Ryan.. Why did you have to leave me the way you did?

Thoughts swarmed through my mind, I tried to take my mind off them and continued walking. I neglected the thoughts in the back of my mind and walked alongside Felix and Sean, they seemed concerned about me but knew I needed some  space.