Chapter 10: Highway Drive

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

My breathing hitched as Felix violently and abruptly stopped the car, we had no way of getting out of this now, we needed a good plan. Luckily enough, I had a idea in mind.

"Felix, let me drive." I insisted quickly, at this point not caring if Cry, Sean and Aaron woke up.

"W-What?! Why?" Felix stuttered slightly, he seemed to be a little panicked.

"Just let me drive! Do you not trust me?!" I yelled, the tension of the situation already getting to me.

"Fuck no! I don't trust you Mark!" Felix shouted back, his fists clenching up.

Before I could retaliate, Sean, Cry and Aaron had already woken up.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Sean stopped us both, his eyes widening when he looked ahead.

"Oh shit.." Aaron murmured, his body tensing up.

"Mark, do you have a plan?" Cry inquired immediately, glancing at me.

"Yeah I do, so Felix needs to let me fucking drive!" I retorted, raising my voice a little.

Felix rolled his eyes and huffed loudly, we switched seats. My hands clutched the wheel as I restarted the engine, I drove behind the two other cars waiting to be checked so they can drive away, I took a few deep breaths as I continuously approached the checkpoint. We finally reached it and I stopped in front of the red and white safety barrier, it was oddly quite thin and flimsy, but this made me know for sure that my plan would work somewhat smoothly.

"Hello sir, could I see your passport and driver's license please?" The man asked politely, with his hands behind his back.

"Sure, hold on." I smiled and replied convincingly, ducking down to pretend to get my passport and driver's license.

I waited no more than several seconds before unholstering my gun and shooting the man in the head, also shooting the guy behind him. I rolled up my window as quickly as possible and floored the gas pedal, smashing through the thin and flimsy barrier. Surprisingly enough, there was no damage made to the car, and this made me entirely more confident.

"Holy shit Mark!!" Sean exclaimed in shock, "You shot him in cold blood!"

"So?" I grinned helplessly, pushing my red floof away from my face.

"Oh my fucking god.." Sean mumbled under his breath, "I'm the only fucking sane one now!" He riposted, facepalming and sighing loudly.

I sped up even more, almost surpassing 100mph, yet I didn't give shit.
   All of a sudden, I could see red and blue lights flashing behind me, along with the sound of sirens.

"Ah shit.." I whispered inaudibly under my breath.

"Oh fuck.. Step on it Mark!" Cry yelled, it was definitely not a good decision at the time, but it was all we had.

I violently stepped down on the gas pedal once again, Sean, Felix and Aaron looked extremely concerned, at least from what I could see from the corner of my eye.
I kept my eyes on the road and stayed focused, I had to get all of us out of this damn situation. The speed of the car reached well over 120 mph, and I knew if I lost control of the car I would end up killing us all. In the faraway distance, I saw a stalled truck with a ramp at its back, I smirked to myself as another idea came to mind.

"Cry? Aaron? Do you guys have a spike strip?!" I yelled with a little panic and determination in my voice.

"Yeah! I have one in my duffle bag!" Cry responded, unzipping his bag and gently pulling it out.

"Pass it to Sean!" I shouted, hoping Cry would listen to me.

He did and passed it over to Sean. "What the fuck do I do?!" He said, a bit confused.

"When I say 'NOW!', chuck it behind the car." I ordered, making sure Sean heard and knew exactly what I meant.

We became closer and closer to the ramp...

The sound of the tyres rubbing against the asphalt got a little louder...

The engine revved loudly as the car was only several yards away from the ramp...

"NOW!" I bellowed, the second the car mounted onto the ramp. Sean flung the spike strip and the police car's tyres burst, no longer able to catch up.

Speeding through the air, all five of us screamed at the top of our lungs uncontrollably.

"AHHHHH!!!"

Although it wasn't too far of a jump, it still scared the shit out of us. The car finally landed onto another empty road and I quickly set my foot on the brake pedal. Our bodies jolted, but we were still okay. Thank god for seat belts.

"H-Holy shit.." Felix spoke, trying to gain his breath back, his voice slightly higher than usual.

"W-We escaped.." Sean ran his hand through his hair, panting.

Most of us were shaken up.

Felix Kjellberg

The five of us took a moment to catch our breath, before switching seats and driving again. Sean drove this time and Cry sat beside him, Aaron, Mark and I sat in the seats behind them.

~•*•~

As Sean continued driving, we passed a sign we had been waiting to find for hours on end.

MISSISSIPPI --> 4 MILES

"Thank fuck there's only minutes to go.." Sean muttered, his Irish accent making him sound snarky.

"You can say that again.." Cry sighed, but smirked a little.

"I'm surprised that ramp even took us onto another road that was a quicker route." I stated, scratching the back of my neck.

"It probably just a coincidence.. At least we're not that far now." Aaron explained lazily, he seemed tired and decided to take some sleep while he could. That left me, Sean, Mark and Cry still awake.

Once we arrived in Mississippi, we made a route to the biggest store we could find, we prepared our equipment, it was almost dawn, so we didn't have much time left...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3