Chapter 11: Improvised Plans..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sean Mcloughlin

I quietly parked the car behind the massive Target store and turned off the engine, me and Cry opened the hidden compartments under our seats, and Felix, Mark and Aaron opened the hidden compartments at the back, underneath their seats. I pulled out AK47 ammo and crossbow arrows, Cry grabbed some sniper rifle ammo and also some crossbow arrows. Since the compartments in the back were much bigger, they carried all of our guns and weaponry, Felix picked up an AK47, Mark picked up two crossbows, and Aaron picked up a sniper rifle.
We got out of the car and handed each other our preferred weapons. Felix took the AK47, Mark took the sniper rifle, me and Cry opted for the crossbows and Aaron didn't mind using his hand gun.

"Let's do this guys." Felix smirked, loading the ammo into his gun.

We walked around to the front of the store, Mark gripped his rifle tightly and smashed the first window using the back of it. No alarm?

"Well, this may be a little difficult" I thought to myself.

"Why isn't the alarm going off?" Mark questioned, almost like he read all of our minds.

"I don't know but just keep vandalising." Felix instructed, we agreed, some of us reluctantly.

Aaron grasped his hand gun and shot the rest of the windows. Still no alarm.

"Okay, this is fucking insane, why are their no alarms going off??" I inquired, we were all pretty confused.

Before any of us could answer, Mark managed to jump through one of the broken windows, he began kicking and whacking the shutters. Me and Felix soon followed and Cry and Aaron opted to keep watch and let us know if anyone was arriving. After what seemed like hours of hitting shutters that were solid as hell, they finally broke and that's when the alarms finally went off.

"I see sirens!" Cry yelled, turning towards us.

"Right, c'mon guys! To the roof!" Mark ordered, we followed and leaped out of the broken windows.

Running behind the building, me, Felix and Mark scrambled up the ladder and ran to the front of the building, stopping at the edge. We unholstered our weapons, and loaded them with ammo. First one police car showed up, then another, and then another. Felix took first kill, and we continuously shot each and every police officer that came our way, ducking down to avoid shots being taken at us.

"There's too fucking many of them!!" Felix yelled over the continuous gunfire and shouting.

"Let's get the hell outta here!" Mark responded loudly, taking a few more shots with his sniper rifle before backing up.

We all holstered our weapons and ran back to the ladder, swiftly and safely climbing down before getting in the car, Cry and Aaron followed shortly after and we sped away.

"Shit.. That was close." I stated, running my hand through my hair.

"Yeah.. It was.." Aaron panted, burrowing his head in his hands for a moment.

Cry grasped the wheel tightly, driving carefully, but at a respectable speed. We were unsure if the police were still on our tail, but we continued nonetheless, and we managed to get away.
Mark, Felix and I had managed to put away our weapons, including Cry and Aaron's weapons, but the three of us kept a crossbow and handgun holstered on our bodies, just in case.

Mark Fischbach

Everyone went quiet for a bit, either absorbed in their own thoughts or just thinking about the possible events to come. The silence was broken by the sound of a text message alert, from Felix's phone. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it, reading the message to himself.

"Who is it?" Sean piped up, breaking the proceeding silence.

Felix paused for a moment before scratching his neck. "It's Ken.. He wants to talk to us.." He slowly looked up at the four of us.

"All of us?" I asked in confusion.

"Probably just you three.. Why would he need to talk to me and Cry?" Aaron inquired with a rhetorical question.

Felix shrugged slightly, looking back down at his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

"Well um.. We're kinda low on ammo.. And we need to get some more.." Cry stated awkwardly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Maybe we could split up? Cry and Aaron go to collect more ammo and weaponry, and me, Sean and Felix could visit Ken?" I suggested, crossing my arms lightly.

"Sounds like a good enough plan to me." Aaron smiled, agreeing with me.

"Alright then, that's what we'll do." Felix nodded, "Ken's place is in walking distance, so... Do you guys need the car?" He continued, referring to Cry and Aaron with the last thing he said.

"We might do.. At least to traverse to more dangerous areas of Mississippi, that's where the good stuff is anyway.." Cry responded, looking into his side mirrors.

"Okay, so we're splitting up as a two and a three, Cry and Aaron will take the car and we'll make our way to Ken's house.." Sean explained the plan to himself again, just to make things clearer.

"Yep exactly." Felix grinned in agreement.

Cry continued driving and we ended up on the bustling streets, Felix, Sean and I grabbed whichever weapons we wanted and holstered them discreetly, we exited the car and heard Cry and Aaron drive off. By this point, I remembered I had grenades and other explosives, I made sure I still had them on me, and I thankfully did.

Sean and I followed Felix, the streets were beginning to become busy, so we made a quick escape-route through an alleyway. Once we got out of the maze-like alleyways, Ken's house was just up ahead, but now we had a choice...

Should we make a break for it without masks, or walk up ahead with no fears?

Felix, without any sense of fear, walked up ahead, and soon started to run, as did Sean and I.
He sprinted to the front door and knocked twice, the door opened no more than a minute later. Ken shook his head lightly and opened the door wider for us, so we could walk in..

I had already gathered a notion of what was to come next...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3