Chapter 15: Just In Time..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

As we clambered onto the ledge, the four of us stopped in our tracks, we never even realised how far we'd climbed up, you could see hundreds of buildings and roads filled with cars that looked like toys.

"Woah.." We mumbled in sync, staring at the view ahead of us.

"Holy shit, how high did we climb up?" Felix questioned, looking at Rebecca for an answer.

"No clue.. But we should get going.." She shrugged, walking ahead and trying to find another way to get down from the building we were currently standing on. "Look out for another place to get down." She instructed calmly.

I walked to the other side of the building, seeing a quite rickety ladder, it didn't seem stable, but it was pretty much our only option.

"Hey, there's a ladder right here, it looks a little unsafe though.." I pointed out, scratching my forehead.

"May be unsafe, but its all we got." Sean responded, walking towards me.

"Make sure one of you has a smoke bomb before we go down there, just to be sure we can't be seen." Rebecca explained, glancing at the three of us, I pulled a small smile, in which she returned.

"Well hey, we can make up for keeping our appearance hidden." Felix smirked, grabbing his black mask, Sean and I did too, putting the masks on.

Rebecca laughed a little and rolled her eyes jokingly, "Smart asses." She grinned, pulling her black hood over her head.

I went down first, since I had the smoke bomb, I safely climbed down and made it. Sean went next, then Felix and then Rebecca.
Quietly pulling the pin on the smoke bomb, when no citizens were watching, I gently threw the smoke bomb out into the open. Smoke bursted from the bomb's interior and our source of cover was in process.

"Over there! I see a passage way we can escape into." Rebecca whispered.

We quickly made our way through the passage, which was luckily not too narrow, and made it through.

"HEY!"

"Shit, run guys!" Rebecca hissed, as we all ran together.

I unholstered my crossbow in the process, turning around and still running, shooting an arrow at the cop chasing us. Bullseye! I smirked at the shot I had made and turned back around, quickening my pace and catching up to the others.

Startled by all the random cops showing up, we all withdrew our weaponry, taking out any officer that came our way. Sean casually shot a nearby cop as Felix knocked out another with the back of his AK47. Continuing to run, we kept our pace and tried to get away, but all of a sudden, a car pulled up in front of us.

It was Cry and Aaron.

And they looked beat to shit, Aaron was caked in bruises and looked a little drowsy, whereas Cry was covered in cuts and you could tell his head had been bleeding. We were startled for a few moments, before finally getting into the car, me, Felix and Sean sat in the three seats and Rebecca took one of the back seats.

Sean Mcloughlin

"Fuck! What happened to you guys?!" Felix asked, in confusion and shock.

"We got attacked by these five motherfuckers.. They beat the shit out of us." Cry attempted to explain, his speech was just about audible.

"We barely made it out alive.." Aaron slurred, trying to keep his head straight.

"I don't think you should drive.. You might crash.." Rebecca stated, in what sounded like the politest way possible.

"I-I've lasted this long, and who the hell are you anyway?" Cry retorted, trying to make his speech as clear as possible.

"My name's Rebecca.. And I saved your friends' asses." She snapped, crossing her arms and looking out the window.

Cry shrugged his shoulders lightly, he must've had no energy and been exhausted.

"Rebecca's right." Mark muttered, "Cry, you've been hit in the head, you need rest."

"Fine.." Cry coughed a little after replying, pulling over.

We all then proceeded to switch places, Mark sat in the driver's seat and Rebecca sat beside him, Felix and I sat in the seats behind them and Cry and Aaron sat in the two seats behind us. They were both so tired, that they fell asleep upright, and I couldn't blame them.

"God, I can't imagine what the fuck they've been through." I mumbled in concern, slowly turning back to face the front.

Mark and Rebecca were already enveloped into their own conversation, which was definitely no surprise, that left me and Felix to converse.

"Do you still not trust Rebecca?" Felix questioned quietly, adjusting the way he was sitting so he was more comfortable.

"No, not really." I replied honestly, crossing my arms and huffing.

"She saved your life, didn't she?" Felix reminded me, clearly trying to make me stop hating Rebecca, but he wasn't going to change my mind.

"Yeah, but what has she done for me recently." I commented spitefully, looking away from Felix and going into a fuzzy haze of my own thoughts.

Felix rolled his eyes, "Whatever, fuck it." He looked away from me and sighed.

Felix Kjellberg

Sean was now absorbed into his own thoughts, Cry and Aaron were fast asleep, and that left me with no one else to talk to. Of course I didn't mind, since I always had some way of keeping myself company. I stared down into my lap, staring at my hand... I still had my promise ring on, and I never took it off.

My eyes filled with tears for what seemed like the millionth time this year, my thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of quiet, genuine laughter. I looked up, seeing Mark smiling brighter than ever and Rebecca giggling like a fool. I hadn't seen Mark this happy since Matt and Ryan were alive.. He's lost so much.. More than Sean and I combined..

It was slightly obvious that Mark and Rebecca were fond of each other. What is this? Some cliché thriller/romance movie?

I laughed inside at my own joke, yet a dead, depressed expression stayed on my face. I was slightly startled by the sound of Mark.

"Felix? Didn't know you were awake.." Mark stated, he seemed slightly concerned. "Is something wrong?"

Good job asshole, you ruined the moment.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3.
More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3