Chapter 8: Long Journey..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mark Fischbach

The Next Morning.

Letting my eyes contrast to the light, I sat up groggily, yawning and stretching a little bit. I assumed I was the first one awake until I looked across and saw Felix sat up, on his phone. I stood up and slowly made my way to him, sitting beside him.

"You alright?" I asked quietly, trying to get Felix's attention.

Felix didn't notice I was beside him for a good few minutes, he was slightly startled, "Oh... You're awake.." He mumbled softly, glancing at me.

I laughed a little bit and repeated my question, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just.." He paused, "Yeah.." Felix nodded lightly.

I caught a glance of his phone, he was looking at photos of him and Marzia...
He quickly locked his iPhone and put it away, wiping his eyes.

"I-I... I t-think it'll b-be a w-while before I g-get over t-this.." Felix stuttered, behind teary eyes that he attempted to disguise.

I pulled him in for a manly hug and pulled away a few moments later. "I'm sure you will though.. Stay strong.. Me, Sean and Aaron are here for you, even Cry is." I tried my best to reassure Felix in the best way possible, as its easy to forget you have people beside you in the tough times.

Felix glanced at me with a genuine smile, I smiled back and got my phone from my pocket to check the time. 5am.

"Goddamn.. Did you even go to sleep Felix?" I asked curiously, still quite confused.

"Well, I tried to.. But.." Felix trailed off, looking at me a bit awkwardly.

"But?"

"But.. I didn't get much sleep." He finished his sentence, shrugging a bit.

"Goddamnit Felix.." I chuckled, shaking my head. He laughed a little as well.

Felix Kjellberg

An Hour Later..

Sean woke up to the sound of me, Mark and Aaron talking, oddly enough, Sean was the last to wake up.

"C'mon sleepy head, time to get up!" I chuckled, tapping Sean's arm.

Sean groaned and managed to sit up, a small smirk appeared on his face, "You're one to talk Felix.." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and giving me the middle finger.

Mark, Sean, Aaron and I were laughing our asses off, when the laughter died down, Sean finally woke up properly and we discussed what our plans were for today.

"Alright then.. So we're going to pick up Cry first and then go to Mississippi?" Mark inquired, crossing his arms.

"Yeah." Aaron nodded, "But whose gonna drive?"