News~

Baekhyun woke up at the sound of his maid knocking on his door. He groaned knowing that today, was going to be a long day. He decided to not be lazy and rise up from his bed as the maid entered his room and opened the window and curtain, letting in the rays of the sun inside his room.

He groaned as the rays of the sun hit his face. Baekhyun went to the restroom and took a shower. After what seemed like decades, Baekhyun got out of the restroom looking flawless. He had his hair messy and was wearing a leather jacket with some black jeans and a plain white shirt.

He went to the kitchen and found his family waiting for him. He sat down next to his brother, Chen. He was about to start eating when his dad started talking. "Baekhyun...". Baekhyun looked up at his father and nodded telling his dad to continue. "You, will have to marry someone". As his dad said those words to Baekhyun, he dropped his fork. "And we can't and won't take a no from you. You will marry him even if you don't want to and that is that."

Baekhyun looked at his dad "I wasn't going to oppose. If that makes you happy, then I will do it." Baekhyun's dad smiled upon hearing his words. "That is my boy." Baekhyun forced a smile back to his dad before excusing himself without eating anything.

~Baekhyun's POV~

I wanted to cry when my dad told me I was going to have an arranged marriage, but I managed to force a smile back to him before excusing myself.

I went to the garage and went into my favorite car, out of all the cars I owned, a black BMW I8. (A/N Damn I swear that car is fucken bae. Like damn~)

I smiled upon hearing the growl of the engine and drove to nowhere in particular, all I knew is I wanted to be away from my house

I smiled upon hearing the growl of the engine and drove to nowhere in particular, all I knew is I wanted to be away from my house. After a few hours of driving, I stopped at a gasoline station. I put on my sunglasses and went out of the car to buy something in here.

As I was walking to the store, I saw a few girls and guys checking me out. I rolled my eyes and thought 'I get it, I am amazingly beautiful and flawless, I get it.'

I went inside the store, already getting annoyed but enjoying the attention I was receiving. I quickly payed for a chocolate since I was hungry, after all, I didn't eat in the morning.

I walked back to my car and went inside. As I was eating my chocolate I saw a white ferrari stop infront of my car. It was a nice car, I had one of those too but it was a black.

A man got out of the car, he looked young, tall and handsome? I guess... I decided that why was I even caring about something like this and drove off. As I was leaving the gas station, I saw the man that got out of the white Ferrari check out my car. I scoffed. 'Hell no! Hell no!! Don't fucken look at my car. This is my fucken car. You have your own.'

I drove off not caring if I was going pass the speed limit because well, I am a prince so I can practically do whatever I want. I drove back to the palace and went to the garden.

I was in the garden when Chen came over and sat next to me.

~Chanyeol's POV~

"What?! Fuck no!! Fuck No!! I am not gonna marry some dude I haven't met. Fuck no!! Besides, I am too young to marry!! Mom, dad don't do this!!" Chanyeol's mom face boiled in anger "No cursing Chanyeol!!" His dad sighed and everyone including Chanyeol became quiet. "Look Chanyeol, even if you don't want to marry him, YOU ARE! I don't care if you don't want to. You are and that is it!" He sat back down and had a serious face which meant that there was no possible way he was going to take his words back.

I ran out of the room mad. Of course, who wouldn't be mad if all of a sudden the bomb of you having an arranged marriage with a guy you don't know is dropped at you. Like Bam(Bam sorry i had to please keep reading~)

I got into my car -a white Ferrari- and drove off. I was near a gas station and saw that my car needed gas otherwise I would end up in the middle of the road with no gas. A prince like me, in the middle of the road because I had no more gas. Fuck no. SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I went to the gas station and saw a black BMW I8

I went to the gas station and saw a black BMW I8. I gotta say that car is dope, I have one of those but white because black isn't my style. The black BMW I8 started heading to the road as I was staring at it. I saw as it disappeared into the other cars, going at a faster pace than all of the other cars. I chuckled to myself knowing that he was probably gonna get a ticket. Stupid people these days.

I payed for the gas with my card and drove off after that. I went back to my house and got off as I saw a familiar car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Jello everyone~
Ahh this is my first story written. Hopefully you guys like it and I am terribly sorry if the story doesn't meet your expectations. I truthfully hope you guys are able to enjoy this book.