{Chapter 9}

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat next to each other smiling fakely at everyone.
~~~~~~~~
(A/N I will just skip through the whole party...since...I'm lazy😂☺️)

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Baekhyun hugged his mom. They were currently saying goodbye to each other since the party ended. His mom was on the verge of tears and all Baekhyun could to was to hug her. He was still mad at her but he didn't like to see her cry.

Baekhyun let go of her mom and hugged his dad. They patted each other's backs before letting go of each other. Baekhyun was surprised when Chen hugged him and lifted him up. "Chen...put me down" He blushed when he noticed people staring at them. Chen put Baekhyun down and hugged him tight. "I will miss you Bacon~" Baekhyun sighed. "First of all it's Baekhyun! And second of all I'm just leaving for a week or so..." Chen's face showed disbelief. "Hmpfh! A week, a day, a month, an hour, a year!! It doesn't matter to me!! It will seem like forever for me..Who am I supposed to play jokes on? Who am I supposed to throw a bucket of paint on? Who am I supposed to throw into a puddle of mud now? Tell me?!?!" Chen grabbed Baekhyun by the shirt and shook him, making everything more exagerated and gaining everyone's stares once again.

Baekhyun took a step back as soon as he released himself from Chen's grip. "Xiumin is with you." Chen's facial expression didn't change. "Ha?! I'm not willing to die soon... Xiumin will get mad then will want to kill me.." He pouted. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You know what? Just take care of everything while I'm gone. Okay?" Chen just nodded, still imagining how it would be like if he pranked Xiumin.

Kyungsoo went over to Baekhyun he hugged him. "My bacon is all grown up..it's sad... It feels as if yesterday you had your face stuck in a pillow and you were still whining about how you didn't wanna marry him." "That's because it was yesterday" Chen interrupted their conversation with a grin on his face. "That was funny by the way."

Baekhyun was about to jump on Chen but suddenly remembered that he was the new king and couldn't be seen in public doing such thing 'Just wait 'till I'm back Chen' He smirked getting ideas on how to murder Chen without getting caught.

Chanyeol was getting impatient. 'What the fuck is taking him so long?...I wanna leave already' Chanyeol saw Baekhyun hugging Kyungsoo. He still believed that they were dating. He scoffed and waited for Baekhyun to get his ass in the car.

A few minutes later Baekhyun walked to the car, well was being dragged to the car by no other than Chen. Chanyeol knew he had to do the nice act so he opened the door for Baekhyun. Baekhyun went into the car and Chanyeol closed the door. He gave a fake smile to Chen while Chen just glared at him. Xiumin came and took Chen away from there.

Chanyeol got into the drivers seat and drove away. The whole time none of them spoke to each other. You can tell that none of them wanted to start a conversation. Chanyeol got to the airport and got off the car. He went to talk to a few people and later motioned Baekhyun to get off and get on the private plane. Baekhyun did. He walked silently inside the airplane. He sat in a random seat and got his earphones out and plugged them in. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

Chanyeol stared at his sleeping face. 'He doesn't look that bad when he is sleeping.' He sighed realizing what he just thought. He called one of the assistants and told her to bring him wine. Chanyeol checked the assistant out. 'Damn...she doesn't look that bad either' Chanyeol was about to make a move on her. But from the corner of his eye he could see Baekhyun waking up. He sighed since he forgot he was now a married *unhappy* man.

Baekhyun stretched his arms and let out a small noise escape his mouth like usual. He looked at the assistant and asked for water. The assistant nodded and smiled before going to get the water. She came back a couple of minutes later and was about to give the glass of water to Baekhyun but she accidentally dropped the water on Baekhyun when the plane took an unexpected shift to the left. Baekhyun was happy he had a good temper and just nodded when the assistant apologized. The assistant offered Baekhyun her help and he nodded. The assistant grabbed another shirt of Baekhyun's belongings and gave it to Baekhyun. She helped Baekhyun take the wet shirt off and couldn't help but stare at his upper body in awe. Baekhyun shrugged it off and put the other shirt on quickly.

Baekhyun fake coughed so the assistant can come back to Earth again. "Can you bring me another glass of water please?" The assistant nodded once again and went for it. She gave Baekhyun the water and he smiled. He dismissed her and she left. He drank the water silently. What he didn't know was that Chanyeol had seen everything that happened. And according to Chanyeol he didn't care, and it was true. Chanyeol currently didn't care about him at all. He got his phone out and went through it getting irritated. Thirty minutes later Chanyeol had fallen asleep. And a few hours later the plane had landed and the couple had arrived to Paris, France.

••••••••
A/N Okay so how was that? Umm...I'm sorry😭😁😅 Now I don't know when I will update next. Currently my life is sort of a mess...school is starting next week...WHY GOD??? WHY???😭😭 I need more vacation. I will be starting high school😑😒😭😑😒And also because of other personal things. But nothing too serious😄

Oo If you guys haven't heard about the V App 1st Year Anniversary gift then I'll explain real quickly. So in honor of V App's 1st Anniversary, they are giving a gift to one group (boy/girl group) You can vote for which ever group you want. Please I beg you...vote for either EXO or BTS they both deserve a vacation. In my opinion EXO deserves it more because as we all know SM isn't the best company and probably won't give them a break soon. While Big Hit isn't infamous for mistreat. Okay so please vote for EXO~