{Chapter 22}

Chanyeol woke up, sweat running down his forehead and breathless. He sat up immediately, looking around the room trying to figure out if he was in his bed, in his room, in his house. He had a dream. The weirdest dream ever.

He had married a really beautiful boy.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the waist and brought him close to him and gave him a kiss.

The boy hated him and Chanyeol cheated on him like it was nothing. Like it was the most usual thing to do.

He ended up calling a girl over and for the rest of the night all that was audible were moans and groans.

Chanyeol would go to clubs or call people over and fuck them like nothing while the beautiful male would be somewhere else with someone else but definitely not doing anything like Chanyeol.

A few days he would bring people in, others he would just stay inside his room.

He would hurt the beautiful male without realizing it nor caring at all.

The way they holded hands, the way the looked at each other, the way they talked to each other, the way their hands looked perfect together, was something Baekhyun thought he would never have nor get.

Then came in a guy named Yixing, who ended up protecting the beautiful male from Chanyeol. He was tall and hand beautiful hair along with a great body. He did a great job at protecting the beautiful male from Chanyeol until he was sended away because Chanyeol would complain a lot about him.

"I'm Zhang Yixing but you can just call me Lay"

The beautiful male went into a coma after a car accident they had.

The screeching of the tires could be heard from miles away.

He was broken all along. They were married, not a happy couple but they were married. Nine months later, the beautiful male would wake up without knowing anything about Chanyeol. Forgetting him completely. It pained his heart, he remembered that feeling,but then again he couldn't blame the beautiful male since he treated him like shit.

It had been a week since Baekhyun had refused the idea of him being married to Chanyeol

Then a few months later, they had sex. Baekhyun was drunk but Chanyeol was perfectly sober and remembered every little detail of the beautiful male's body. His thighs, his face, his hands, etc..

Eventually, most of their clothes were on the floor clearly unorganized

Byun Baekhyun. That was the name of the beautiful male in his dream.

Since Chanyeol was no longer able to go to sleep, he stood up and went to the garden. He sat down on the grass and looked at the sky which had no stars at all. It was blank except for the moon that was starting to disappear too as the sun was starting to take its place.

When the sun was finally up, he realized he had to get ready. The male only had thirty minutes to get ready for school. He quickly made his way to his room and took a quick shower before he picked his clothes and changed.

When he looked at his phone, he looked at the time and realized he would be late if he didn't get going already. <shit...> Chanyeol grabbed all of his things before he sprinted out of the house and into his car. He drove to school, exceeding the speed level since he didn't wanna be late.

In any other occasion, he wouldn't have minded being late at all, but today there was no way he would be late. Why? Because his best friend was finally back from England. He hadn't seen Sehun in two years and missed him a lot.

Chanyeol parked his car before going inside the school. When he arrived at his locker, he saw him. Sehun standing there looking flawless like usual. They bro-hugged before they both walked to class.

As soon as the bell rang, the teacher walked in, a small boy following him. He kept looking down as he holded onto his notebooks as if his life depended on it. Everyone became silent the second Mr. No cleared his voice.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student joining us. Please welcome him and Park Chanyeol, you're assigned to show him around the campus."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes since he wanted to spend his time talking to Sehun but nonetheless, nodded. "Yes Mr. No"

The boy in the front rose his head up, looking at the guy who had the ears like Dumbo. A small smile grew on his lips before he spoke.

"Hello~ I am...."
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
A/N so, how was that??

Hehe..so if you didn't catch up, the past chapters have all been a dream of Chanyeol's.

CHANYEOL WAS DREAMING ALL ALONG!!

Honestly, I'm very sorry for not updating sooner but... Okay, I got no excuse but anywho, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment

MAMA AWARDS ARE HERE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!! Can't wait🏃🏃😭😭😭😭

~ppyong