{Chapter 12}

Baekhyun sighed and Chanyeol just took Baekhyun's hand and dragged him out of the hotel.

°°°°°°°°
Chanyeol knew he had no option other than to grab Baekhyun's hand. He felt grossed out but if he didn't do it then it would look weird for the press. Baekhyun thought that because they were in Paris they didn't have to 'be extremely in love, to the point where one of them would take a bullet for the other one', but he was wrong. Baekhyun wasn't expecting for cameras and microphones to be outside the hotel.

When Baekhyun saw them he instantly looked down and tried to walk faster and away from all of them. But to Baekhyun's luck, the guards weren't moving very fast. 'Get the fuck out of my damn way. Start moving faster peasants!!' Baekhyun sighed internally as a microphone was shoved to his face. He jumped since he got startled. The reporter started asking him random questions. Some about how he felt being in Paris and others about how he fell in love with Chanyeol and how they met. 'My ass...love...yea...sure...bitch-_-' The reporter kept shoving the microphone towards Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun was scared that his gorgeous face might get fucked up with the microphone so he backed away from her.

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun but didn't give a fuck. He answered a few questions to a different reporter. "We met at a gathering our families had. From the first time I saw him, I knew he was the one" 'Yea sure...the one to make his life a living hell' Those were Chanyeol's thoughts as he talked to the woman. "We're very happy and hopefully we can make our kingdom a stronger one." The reporter smiled admiringly at Chanyeol, believing everything that came out of his lips. "Are you guys planning on starting a family?" The reporter asked curiously. Chanyeol frowned for a second but instantly replaced it with a smile. "No...well we don't know yet...I'll have to let Baekhyun choose" The reporter nodded at Chanyeol in response.

On the other hand, Baekhyun had released his hand from Chanyeol's grip and was far away from the hotel, or he thought. 'I just ran for two minutes...damn I ran a lot' He looked back and went inside a random store. He was glad he had his face mask on since he saw a tv when he looked to his right and apparently the news were being broadcasted live since he saw Chanyeol answering a few more questions before smiling politely at the camera and trying to squeeze out of the crowd and away from the cameras. He glared at the tv. 'Fuck you Park Chanyeol'

Baekhyun was thanking the lord that he wore a face mask otherwise he would've probably been bothered by a few customers. He looked around the store, exploring the figurines and the antique clocks along with the pretty decorations the store had hanging around. He bowed at the woman in the register. The woman smiled and started talking in French to which Baekhyun just nodded. 'Glad I payed half attention in my language tutoring' He replied to her and told her the store was beautiful. "Le magasin est magnifique" (A/N Correct me if the typing is wrong>_<) The woman smiled and nodded. Baekhyun went back to looking around. 'And this bitch didn't say thank you...'

A few blocks away Chanyeol was looking frantically for Baekhyun. 'Where the fuck is that midget at?!?!?! Does that bitch even fucken know French. Oh my god... He is so fucked when he steps a foot infront of me' Chanyeol looked for a couple more minutes before giving up. "You know what...fuck him... If he gets lost it's his damn fault" He whispered that to himself before just walking to nowhere in particular.

Baekhyun exited the store and saw Chanyeol a few meters away. Chanyeol was on his phone and hadn't noticed Baekhyun but the guards infront of Chanyeol did. They pointed at Baekhyun. "Your highness, we've found the other king" Chanyeol wasn't paying attention to them so he shrugged them off. It took a few seconds for Chanyeol to get what the guards were saying. He looked up from his phone. "Where the hell is he?!?" The guards pointed towards a Baekhyun who realized he had been spotted and was now running away. "What the fuck are you waiting for?! Follow him!!!!" The guards instantly nodded and ran after Baekhyun. Baekhyun kept running, he was getting tired already so he went inside a big crowd and he lost the guards there. But Baekhyun's luck was extremely perfect today to the point where the guards were chasing him again. Chanyeol was infront of the guards since he thought they were too slow. Chanyeol was behing Baekhyun only by a couple of meters but somehow he couldn't catch up to Baekhyun. 'Why are you so fast? You don't have long legs like me' Baekhyun kept running, not daring to look back. There were a few police men near by who saw Baekhyun getting chased by guards and instantly thought Baekhyun had stolen something from the king. Since Baekhyun had a face mask they didn't recognize him as the other king. The police men were infront of Baekhyun and blocked Baekhyun's way.

Baekhyun had to stop running otherwise he would've bumped into the police men. He was dead tired. The police men instantly grabbed Baekhyun by the arms restraining him from moving even an inch. "Let me go!" Baekhyun wormed around trying to get himself free but it was too late since Chanyeol and his guards had catched up to them. He sighed. Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun catching his breath. The guards grabbed Baekhyun by the arms, telling the police men that it was fine. They nodded. "What did he do?" Chanyeol shook his head. "He has done nothing wrong..." 'Except ruin my entire life...does that count as a crime?" Chanyeol went over to Baekhyun and took the face mask off. The police men instantly bowed down. "We're very sorry for grabbing King Baekhyun like that. Please forgive us" One of them started shaking. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 'Pathetic bitch' "You guys are forgiven. Thank you instead. You may leave now" The police men nodded and left quickly.

Chanyeol was about to start screaming at Baekhyun but remembered they were in public. He sighed before getting Baekhyun and throwing him over his shoulder, carrying him back to the hotel.

********

A/N Dunnn duuuuunnnnnn duuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn... Sorry>_<😂 I'm still recovering of Exo's "lotto"😂 LET'S GET THAT MV TO 20M VIEWS!!! So...I have news for people who follow my Kaisoo fanfic..."Behind Closed Doors"...SO....I WILL BE UPDATING SOON...PROBABLY IN LIKE A DAY OR SO...I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE FIRST CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT💙
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER💙

~ppyong✌️