{Chapter 13}

He sighed before getting Baekhyun and throwing him over his shoulder, carrying him back to the hotel.

••••••••

Baekhyun instantly started kicking and hitting Chanyeol, as a natural reaction. "Put me down!!!!" To Chanyeol, Baekhyun's kicks would hardly touch his stomach and they didn't hurt. What hurt him was Baekhyun's 'hits' on his back. Man could Baekhyun hit with hands. "Look PARK BAEKHYUN!!! Stop hitting me already!!" Chanyeol screamed that which earned him a few stares from people passing by, but thankfully none recognized him.

Baekhyun had the urge to hit Chanyeol more after saying his name like that. "Look you fucking Yoda! It is BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! BYUN fucken Baekhyun!!!!!" The end of his statement came out in a very high-pitched note. Chanyeol winced but then shrugged and kept walking, he saw the hotel a few meters away. "Not according to the law Park Baekhyun" "Well to hell with the law!!!!" Once again, in the end of Baekhyun's statement his voice went out high-pitched, in a girly tone.

Chanyeol shrugged again. "Park Baekhyun I will drop you right here and right now if you don't shut the fuck up already" He spoke in a relaxed tone but somehow there was a threatening tone in his voice too. Baekhyun wasn't in the mood and didn't want to have any of this shit right now. "Put my fucken ass down...I BYUN Baekhyun will walk the rest of the damn way.." Baekhyun's cheeks were getting covered in a pink shade because of people passing by and giving them looks. A few with lovable looks others with a 'what the fuck' look.

Chanyeol thought Baekhyun would just end up running away as soon as he was on the ground. "Nope... I'm not willing to go after you again" The short male was getting more annoyed at the person that was carrying him. "Well nobody fucken asked you to go after me" The guards that were following the couple were struggling to not breaking into a laugh. Baekhyun glared at them and they instantly composed themselves.

Chanyeol didn't have a comeback for what Baekhyun said so he just kept his mouth shut. The male that was still being carried muttered under his breath. "That's right bitch...you ain't got shit on me... And you also ain't got other shit to say" Once again the guards heard. The taller guard was doing a bet with the guard that was beside him. "50 bucks King Baekhyun wins" The other guard just nodded "King Chanyeol will win" Even though the guards weren't that close, both, Baekhyun and Chanyeol could hear them perfectly.

Chanyeol smirked. "Well I can see you're mouth can never be kept shut...There's other beautiful wonders you're mouth can do for me" Baekhyun's cheeks immediately turned a shade of pink. "Shut up Yoda...it's not like I'll do anything of that to you" Chanyeol kept smirking. "Who said I was talking about 'that'? I was perfectly talking about you shutting the fuck up. Pervert"

Baekhyun instantly started hitting Chanyeol again. "Shut up" Chanyeol's smirk didn't vanish. Instead he turned around the face the guards. He pointed to the one that had bet on him. "You win the fifty dollars. King Baekhyun clearly has nothing else to say." The guard nodded and smiled. He reached his hand over to the other guard as he placed a fifty dollar bill on his palm with a frown on his face. He murmured under his breath. "Fuck you"

Chanyeol had entered the lobby of the hotel. He had noticed the reporters and cameras were gone. He sighed in relief but got a few stares from people near by. Baekhyun was glaring at everything on his sight. He glared at the receptionist, he glared at the carpet, he glared at Chanyeol's back, he glared at his own beautiful hands.

Chanyeol got in the elevator with Baekhyun still on his back. Baekhyun was currently giving up on life. He sighed and relaxed his body, no longer caring if Chanyeol was carrying him or not. Chanyeol noticed and just looked around. He walked out of the elevator and went to their room. He dropped Baekhyun on the bed. "You better not do any of that shit ever again. I don't plan on fucking following you everywhere, running after you like a lost dog!"

Baekhyun had never gotten screamed at like he had been just a second ago. He felt his heart hurt a little bit, a few tears forming in his eyes. "Well I didn't fucken ask you to go after me! To run after me!!!" He wiped his tears away and stood up. Baekhyun got his phone and earbuds before connecting them and putting some music on to relax himself.

He walked away to the balcony and sat on a chair that was there. He rested his head on the glass table and relaxed his muscles, falling asleep eventually. Chanyeol walked outside a few minutes later. "Look Baekhyun...I'm sorry I screamed at you... It's not that I care about you...it's just that I-I... I really wish you wouldn't fucken run away. I get it you don't want to be married to me but what the fuck makes you think I do?!"

He glared at Baekhyun, he realized he wasn't getting any reaction from the male. "I just confessed him my feelings and he doesn't even respond to that?!? You ungrateful bastard!!" He made his way over to Baekhyun, realizing he was sleeping. Chanyeol sighed frustrated. "I did the most sincere confession in my life yet no one really listens to it?!?! What the fuck is this world?!" He threw his arms in the air to make things more dramatic.

Chanyeol got Baekhyun and carried him once more to the bed. He dropped Baekhyun again but this time awfully close to the edge of the bed. Baekhyun moved a little bit and fell off the bed. He hit his arm and woke up. He groaned and realized he was on the floor and a tree was laughing at him in front of him. He glared at Chanyeol and looked at his arm. It was bleeding. He sighed before getting up and pushing Chanyeol over. He went to the restroom and tried to find the first aid kit. After he had taken care of it, he went back to the room and glared at Chanyeol before calling room service.

Baekhyun ordered food and waited for it while sitting down in the leather couch. They heard a knock and Baekhyun opened the door to find his ex girlfriend in front of him with his food. Chanyeol noticed the tension and stepped in, glaring at the female.

••••••••

A/N So...Idk what that was *points to the writing* 😂😅 please vote and comment💙

~ppyong✌