{Chapter 20}

Chanyeol sighed before explaining everything to Baekhyun.

⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯

It had been a week since Baekhyun had woken up. It had been a week since Baekhyun had refused the idea of him being married to Chanyeol. It had been a week since Baekhyun and Chanyeol slept in separate rooms.

Baekhyun was currently brushing his teeth. He had been thinking about what Chanyeol kept telling him. That they were married. He didn't want to accept the fact that they were married. For him, it just didn't feel right.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was having a hard time getting used to the fact that Baekhyun had forgotten everything from his past. He had forgotten everything from the point where they got married until the fact that they were in a car accident.

<<FLASHBACK>>

(A/N Czz y'all need it)

The black car was filled with screaming and arguments. Currently, the 'Park' couple was arguing like there was no tomorrow.

"NO!! That won't be good for the other people! That will only be a positive reaction on rich people!! God dammit Baekhyun think about the other people that don't have enough money!" Chanyeol ran his hand through his hair.

"What if it does?!?! According to my calculations, it has 78.6% of a possibility that it will have a positive impact on everyone! EVERYONE!!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept arguing about the income for the not-so-wealthy of the kingdom. "As 'queen' of the kingdom, you should worry about everyone Baekhyun. EVERYONE!!" Baekhyun had a shocked expression on his face.

"Excuse me? 'Queen'!?!?!? Look you filthy fucking tree. I am clearly a male if you need proof, look at my birth certificate!!" The feminine-looking male glared at Chanyeol.

"Well, you look like a girl Bacon! You're almost as pretty as Luhan!!"

Baekhyun's face showed anger as he scoffed. "That's it you fucking walking ass Chinchilla. If you're going to call me pretty, then tell me I'm the prettiest of them all and never tell me I'm almost as pretty as someone!!!"

Chanyeol sighed in annoyance. "Baekhyun, what you're trying to make a thing in the Kingdom, will only affect in a negative way the non-wealthy. You're not one of them so you won't know what it feels like. We won't go with your plan and that's final."

Baekhyun crossed his arms, clearly mad. "Fuck you, you little piece of shit. Go to hell." He murmured a few more vulgar things under his breath.

The driver pressed on the brakes as Baekhyun spoke vulgar words. The screeching of the tires could be heard from miles away. Neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol had their seatbelts on.

The car tilted to the right side and rolled over for a couple of times before it came to a complete stop.

(A/N not good at explaining things so yea...😂)

Blood poured out of Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's face. You could've seen the cuts their faces had already. The car was upside down, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were unconscious. The driver was the only one who had conscious since he had his seatbelt on.